LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pretending at the medical store

I hate to sound sceptical (OK, maybe I don't...) But how did the police know when you would next be visiting the shop? And why would they respond to a call fom the pharmacy that had no illegal activity?

In terms of your topic, I feel it would be better to just not respond to questions about why you wear when asked by people such as that (though why they would ask is another question...) It is better to tell people to mind their own business than lie about anything since you can always be caught in a lie.

Just do business wit ABDL places if you are ABDL. it is 2015, not 1985 and, for the unintiated,

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

Does sound kind of stalker-like if you were going by and creeping in the windows to see who was working and only going in if a woman is there. A small medical store probably only has one or two female employees so from their point of view you very well could have been trying to talk fetish to a young woman.

And people have files at the pharmacy?

Maybe it is different where you are but over here it is just customers and a shop, they don't have "files" on customers or anything.

All the medical stores want to start a file on you here. That way they can do things like have a monthly automatic order and try to sell you new stuff.

I purchase my diapers from a small retailer about 30 min by car 1hr by bus there is nothing that should involve the police it's not anyone's business why I am there that seems strange I have never been questioned a file is made yes but other than that never police

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As far as I recall, I've never been asked about the reasons for needing diapers, pull-ups or other supplies. Why would they need to know? I've asked for advice a couple times and been met with nothing other than helpful responses. With an aging population, sales of these products are increasing significantly, I imagine. I remember approaching a young black sales clerk at a department store when I was in my 20s about buying a plastic mattress cover for my double bed. He didn't appear to understand what I wanted at first and when I told him it was for bed wetting he cheerily responded that his younger brother still had "that problem" and led me to the appropriate area.