LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bambino billissimo's

notyalc

I had always assumed that the Bella and the others like the Teddy/Classico/Bianco were basically the same. The Bella just had more SAP. We had pretty much just used the Bella since that was the design my girlfriend liked the most. We more recently tried the Teddy and I was surprised that the Bella is actually quite a bit thicker than the Teddy.

We has been using the Bellas for night (my girlfriend is incontinent) and they just were way more than she needed and while she's totally okay with thicker diapers she finds the Teddies much more comfortable. It's also nice that they're significantly cheaper.

With the Bella's Ash will sometimes end up in one for like 18-20 hours. Change her for bed a like 11pm then she doesn't take a shower until 4-5pm the next day. I'm always worried she'll get a rash but she has yet to get one. We've found that if you use better diapers like Bambino, Amor, Snuggles, Abena, etc she only goes through two a day rather than the 5-8 Tena or other thinner diapers we had been using in the past.

I'm not an AB but I ordered some belismos before just for the Absorbancy level. They are absorbant, bulky, and hold a lot, but I found that the biancos held as much just because they would wick the wetness all the way back. The belismo seemed to absorb everything up front. However I never tried wetting them while laying down. Still, there are several other diapers that hold as much and don't have the print on the front and cost about the same. The main thing I liked about the bambinos was their ability to tape and re tape if you didn't get it quite right the first time.

• 11 months later...

On October 25, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

The bellisimos are my favorite diaper. As for how much they hold, it depends on how much you put it. My experience, I've worn them overnight and haven't had to change them until around lunch. I wear them to work with no problem and with a fresh, dry one on before work, will get me through the day with no changes needed.