LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissyboys and the FtM Community

You know yourself better than anyone. If you identify as a sissy, there's nothing wrong with putting that in your profile if that's how you want to be identified. You'll only get in trouble if you identify as something you are not with malicious intent (purposeful deception for favors, money, etc.). However, if you eventually want to meet with people in real life, it's a good idea to be honest about who you are, because it makes it very very hard later on to tell people you've befriended you are different than they believe you to be.

I'm a transboy, and while I don't identify as a sissy, I relate. While my gender identity is solidly boy, my gender expression is on the feminine side of of androgynous, and this includes clothing, toys, and other interests for me. I also like "girl" endearments as long as they aren't being used in such a way a to call me a girl. I

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On April 30, 2016 at 7:54 AM, dmavn said:

I walk outside every night around 1am and throw my wish to the stars as well.. Sigh even when I was little I felt this way.

Funny how these feelings start at very young ages!

I use the "Gender" to state my bio-ID and the "I am a" to show my TG ID. That is also the overwheming majority of what the memberts

On 23/10/2015 at 8:32 PM, billy1234 said:

sissy, little girl and transgender are all completely different things so no your not lying if that's how you identify yourself

Exactly. I'm trans, but when I ageplay I'm little boy (with a slight girly flourish.).

The way a see it, I'm caught between the woman I am and want to be in the future and the comfort of the baby boy I remember being in the past.

As I move forward, hopefully that'll all evolve in someway....

• 3 weeks later...