LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ruddest, Funniest, Cruelest, And Strangest Remarks And Questions?

And yes, that is why I came to THIS incontinent board.

I said it because I WANT to understand.

So far, I don't understand, but for the 5,000th time... I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU ENJOYING DIAPERS, NEEDED OR NOT NEEDED.

In fact, I envy you. I wish my incontinence was fun and enjoyable. I wish every messy diaper was like a friggen amusement ride for me. But it's not. I want to understand you.

I have found one post where you called the people on this board freaks. How exactly does that help you understand?

Ok, here's your public explination, since we all have to be paranoid and never trust anybody...

Diapered Witch and I are friends outside of this board. I don't know if he'd be ok with me mentioning where I know him from, so I won't. I actually know him by his other screen name, which he uses for non-AB conversation. In fact, when I told him about what happened at the other incontinence boards, he suggested I go here.

I wanted a particular image for my avatar, but I couldn't make it work. He logged in as me and tried to set it to what I wanted.

He e-mailed me about this... He forgot to log off mine and back to his before visiting the boards and therefor accidentally posted under my name.

Now get over it already. Seriously, not everyone is here to mess with you, I promise.

Fine, but you don't have an avatar. And have never had done. Also it is not too difficult to put one up youself, or even explain to someone how to do it.

But even if that is the case, why was it such a secret? You have only given the explaination now when I have specifically asked about it and said it was suspicious. Why not avoid all of this and just give the explanation after Dolly's post in the original thread?

And I do trust people on this board. I am friends with quite a few people on this board.

I have found one post where you called the people on this board freaks. How exactly does that help you understand?

Fine, but you don't have an avatar. And have never had done. Also it is not too difficult to put one up youself, or even explain to someone how to do it.

But even if that is the case, why was it such a secret? You have only given the explaination now when I have specifically asked about it and said it was suspicious. Why not avoid all of this and just give the explanation after Dolly's post in the original thread?

And I do trust people on this board. I am friends with quite a few people on this board.

If you ask Dolly, an explination was sent to him. Neither Diapered Witch nor I felt the need to make a big deal out of it. The avatar I wanted was in the wrong format, you'd have to ask DW why he hasn't converted it like I asked him to. I was only asking a favor, so I haven't complained.

And where did I call people freaks?

another wich hunt i say

and another thing, i watched jennifer get bashed to shit on depend, now shes getting the shit bashed out of her again. she has brought nothing but an upbeat note to this board. being incontinent is hard enough, and reading how some one would actually hurt themselves to become incontinent, is a hard thing to believe.

she,s genuine. and she's trying. i say back off of the witch hunt, and let live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another wich hunt i say

and another thing, i watched jennifer get bashed to shit on depend, now shes getting the shit bashed out of her again. she has brought nothing but an upbeat note to this board. being incontinent is hard enough, and reading how some one would actually hurt themselves to become incontinent, is a hard thing to believe.

she,s genuine. and she's trying. i say back off of the witch hunt, and let live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why thank you digger! Consider yourself a friend of mine.

These woerd guys are just proving why they are not welcome on the incon boards Jennifer. It's really not you that are the problem over there,or you that is really getting bashed by the incons.

It's the disrespect and lack of empathy the same wankers here are showing-there. What's really funny is that they ARE the reason they get no respect in return-but are too hypocrytical to admit that the intolerance shown them is of thier own creation.

I'll take a chance at getting in a dogfight to try and promote some common good. Obviously, we don't need the infighting. Instead of going on topics like "Ugh! Will You People Stop Whining About...'X'", how about something along those lines of "A look from the other side: Being/Having to/Doing 'X' isn't all that great..." I understand there is a great deal of mistrust and suspicion to go around, which is part of the curse of the anonymity that the Internet provides. But this is a forum to harness the positive aspects that anonymity provides... I myself don't want to advertise (kinda like Disco Stu). Incontinent Jennifer, Dolly, Sunshine2585 and everyone else, you are all great contributors (better than myself, but I've never been a man of many words) and I value the posts everyone here has made. So, if everyone can take care, and no one get mad and leave, and also each one, all of us, think about others feelings and put in a second thought before we hit the post button, I think it will be a better board for all.

Your Dawg,

DP

.....Instead of going on topics like "Ugh! Will You People Stop Whining About...'X'", how about something along those lines of "A look from the other side: Being/Having to/Doing 'X' isn't all that great..."

Your Dawg,

DP

In my opinion dogpiss, ^ that's the most perceptive thing I've read in this forum regarding the whole issue.

When the thread referred to above first started, the title and style of it made me cringe and walk away. 'Inflammatory' and 'incitement are two words that immediately sprang to mind.

It's fast approaching November 5th here in UK (Fireworks Night) and repeated warnings, such as those given on fireworks - "Light the blue touch-paper and stand well clear!" make me think about and question the motivation of thread-starters who employ highly emotive (inflammatory?) language.

D :glare: lly

im sorry, but im confused....i could swear that i was supposed to be reading a topic about remarks and questions not INCON VS AB: DEATH MATCH 10!!

but the topic change doesnt confuse me as much as why.

i am an incontinant transgendered adult baby diaper lover....i love my diapers, i love ageplay and acting young, and YES, i hate having to use them without having a choice in the matter. i dont understand why it has to be one vs the other when they can, and often do, go hand in hand.

i was an abdl before becoming incontinant. i didnt choose my medical problems but they happened and it is part of life. now that i have to wear them. no, i do not like it, but, i use my abdl side to help me accept it.

it upsets me to see a community like this, that has enough problems with "normal" society not acceping us, to have so much infighting. for years now, i have seen this go on. incon vs ab, ab vs dl etc. we all are who we all are and our uniqueness is what makes each of us special in our own right.

i can totally understand if someone posts something on this board that you (or i) or whomever may not agree with. but, there is no reason to start a holy war over it. replys are sometimes best left unwritten. there have been may times that i have read posts here that i have totally disagreed with but i keep it to myself.

on the other hand, i also agree that it is wrong to post a subject that will obviously inflame others. someone wrote earlier that if the subject line had been different it would have changed the tone of the post. i believe that to be true.

we are a small community who needs each and every member. if we cant get along among ourselves, then how do we expect anyone outside to understand and accept us? remember that each of us do have something in common or we wouldnt be here. personalities do clash. thats just another fact of life. but how we deal with that can make or break us as a community.

Sometimes people notice, be it friends, family, strangers, and sometimes they confront or ask questions or even make rude comments.

So, I'm curious...

What are some of the funniest, ruddest, cruelest, and strangest comments, remarks, or questions you've gotten about your diapers or incontince?

What are some of the nicest?

well i think the most embaressing moment, shortly after the incon. showed its ugly face, i was at the beach with my kids, and a little wave came, and knocked my daughter ass over tea kettle, lol it was only knee deep, as i plucked her out, just as i turned,, a wave came, and hit me about the chest area, and the diaper sucked up half the atlantic.

it swelled, and i didnt know what to do,,,lol

well the strangest has to be the last wcb medical i had,this is 21 yrs after the accident that put me in diapers

the doctor put in his report that i claimed to wear diapers but he did not chech,i was sitting on the exam table in a tee shirt and diaper only for almost an hour.his informed diagnosis was munchhousen syndrom.

wierd as i have l5 s1 herniated disc and t12 fractured vertibre with cord leasions.

STUPID DOCTORS

I think I had your doctors brother once. I have a bad knee, and on my last visit to this doctor, he said to me as I walked away, "Oh, you have a limp." I was tempted to chase him down and beat him, but he was in his 60s and probably could have outrun me anyway.

I agree STUPID DOCTORS.

topic>

In the 20 some years I have been buying and wearing diapers in public, I don't think that I have ever really had any rude, cruel, funny, or strange remarks. A couple cashiers asked if I wanted a bag for the diapers, but that is about it.

For what it is worth, I have always though Jennifer was pretty open minded and genuine. In all her posts I have read, she always makes it clear she is not judging, just curious.

As for the topic.... I was on a plane once and had to change. I don't really care who sees me with a diaper all that much, so I just grab one from my bag and head to the back of the plane to change. While waiting, one of the flight attendants, an older lady, looked at the diaper and then at me. She asked "Is that for you?" (in a very nice way, she wasn't being mean). I told her yea, and then she told me she had some problems too. It wasn't all that bad, but it did get my pulse up a bit.

Many years ago I decided to walk to a local store in just plastic pants on a hot day. In front of this

store an attractive woman was walking behind me. As we crossed in front of each other by the door she gave me this weird smile. As we separated I noticed I had huge sweat spots on the upper thighs from the leg bands!

I'll never forget that smile!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

another wich hunt i say

Well people always need to have their opinions ya know digger. Often it ends up in a witch hunt LIKE scenario on these boards and goes back and froth cause people just don't like what otehrs have to say sometimes. Doesn't make them right or wrong. I just assumed let people speak what they want however they want. The witch hunt sorta thing always gonna happen i guess is what i'm saying. But its always nice to give people a chance. I would agree though, inconjennifer certainly seems genuine. Personally i find that most important. But that's me.

Cwick out.

• 2 months later...

I'm new to this website but due to an accident have been incontinent for the last 8 years, I can tell you it is not the easiest thing in the world to deal with, largely to due peoples perceptions, responses, and attitudes. My dating life wasn't all that great before, had no problem finding Mr. Right Now; just couldn't find Mr. Right. After the accident my dating has gone to hell in a handbasket. Finally I believe I have found someone that is understanding, accepting, and willing to look past that fact that I have to wear 24/7. This person just happens to be a women, I didn't set out seeking the same gender, it just kind of happened. For the first time in my life (and I'm 36) I've found myself literally head over heels for someone and realizing that I'm sitting on cloud 9 right now. The feeling is amazing. Where the two of us will go or what will happen remains to be seen, it's still early, but we both seek the same thing and I can finally say in that response that I'm Happy.

Now, if response the thread. About 2 years I was sitting at a local bar where I know a few people, the bartender included and they are aware of my problem. I happened to be wearing a pair of jeans with a long sleeve tshirt that was untucked, wasn't trying to impress anyone, just winding down from the week. Sitting at the barstool next to me was a typically guy whose had to much to drink and beginning to make a nuisance of himself. I leaned over to get something out of my purse, while doing that my shirt pulled up far enough on my back to where he could see the back of the pull-up I was wearing. Here we go, he starts getting into me about wearing, being a baby, not potty trained, and other hurtful and insulting remarks; so much so I thought I was about to cry and the people who knew me could see it in my face. Next thing I know, somehow his barstool goes flying and he hits floor in total embarassment with his drink spilling all over him :roflmao: . I guess it's a good thing I decided to wear my cowboy boots that night :). Just thought you all might get a kick out of that (no pun intended).

Audrey

Guest lordofthethings

I think I have experienced about all emotions while wearing diapers and other people noticing. I had a lady actually lift my shirt up at a cross walk and then tell me she was not sure if I was wearing a plastic bag or a diaper, she just had to know she said(they were white plastic attends) atrite aid the clerk had to call for a price check over the loud speaker specifing "attends, maxium absorbancy size medium, with a long line of people behind me I got a lot of looks and giggles. When people have givin me stears I look right back at them ith the expression "what the fuck, you got a problem?" Every one at my job knows I am incontient and that I wear diapers, no one says anything. So I guess your own feelings about wearing diapers and how you may percieve other peoples reactions will determine if it is cruel, rude or strange.

• 1 month later...

in my experience its not a rude or nasty comment but here in the UK everyone refers to adult diapers (nappies as we call them ) as pads as if that in some way makes having to wear them easier.

and always do that that thing where when they get to the word pad in a sentence they whisper it and then go back to talking at normal volume i sorry but i have to laugh everytime that happens.

last clinic appointment i had enough and when the nurse called them pads i took a spare one out of my bag handed it to her and said 'can you just point out any part of this that doesnt look like a nappy'.

of course she couldnt but insisted it was policy to call them pads to which i replied well you dont call bandages wound dressing containment devices do you to which she replied ummm...... and then went silent.

chalk one up to the NAPPY wearer!!!!

And Now Back To The Topic. :thumbsup:

One of my co-workers calls me "Old Lady" often.

To him it's funny, To me he has shown lack of class and lack of manhood.

To belittle someone because of a medical problem,or lifestyle choice for that matter shows me he is an insecure person with some hidden little secrets of his own.