LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ruddest, Funniest, Cruelest, And Strangest Remarks And Questions?

Sometimes people notice, be it friends, family, strangers, and sometimes they confront or ask questions or even make rude comments.

So, I'm curious...

What are some of the funniest, ruddest, cruelest, and strangest comments, remarks, or questions you've gotten about your diapers or incontince?

What are some of the nicest?

I got a funny one about my pacifier, does that count?

My girlfriend at the time was introducing me to some friends, and her friend says "Umm... you have a binky in your mouth.", and I exclaimed "Really? I had no f***ing idea! Thanks for informing me!"

I don't think I've ever had anyone notice that I was wearing diapers. Or, if they've noticed, they've kept it to themselves really well. But occasionally a store clerk will say something when I'm buying diapers. One clerk I remember didn't say anything, just gave me a really grossed-out look. But it wasn't my regular store, and I never went back there again.

Another woman, working the cash register at a rite-aid in a town I was visiting, was very friendly, and happily chatted with me about this and that while she rang up my purchases. Then, as I was paying her, she smiled sympathetically, and in a confiding but very loud tone of voice, she asked me, "Hon, would you like me to put your diapers in a bag so they don't show?"

This made me feel a bit self-conscious, so I glanced behind me--and there was a whole line of other shoppers standing right there and hearing every word. I really just wanted to hurry up and get out of there, so I just mumbled, "uh, n-no, that's okay, thank you."

She said, "All right then, here you go. I just always ask folks that when they're buying diapers for themselves, 'cause y'know, it might be a little embarassing to carry 'em to the car and you never know how people are gonna feel. Well, thanks a lot, have a nice day!"

After I was in the car and my heartbeat slowed back down to normal I decided I really liked her. :)

The people who mean well but do things like that kinda amuse me.

OK, here's mine:

At a rummage sale, buying a half-pack of diapers...

"Could you put that in a bag for me?"

"Oh, of course!"

"thanks"

turns out the diapers were a bit too small, used them for stuffers...I didn't pay for it, so I didn't get it, no problem....

well the strangest has to be the last wcb medical i had,this is 21 yrs after the accident that put me in diapers

the doctor put in his report that i claimed to wear diapers but he did not chech,i was sitting on the exam table in a tee shirt and diaper only for almost an hour.his informed diagnosis was munchhousen syndrom.

wierd as i have l5 s1 herniated disc and t12 fractured vertibre with cord leasions.

STUPID DOCTORS

Sometimes people notice, be it friends, family, strangers, and sometimes they confront or ask questions or even make rude comments.

So, I'm curious...

What are some of the funniest, ruddest, cruelest, and strangest comments, remarks, or questions you've gotten about your diapers or incontince?

What are some of the nicest?

I'm a closet diaper person so i live vicariously through others that have more public contact with people and their diapers. Told this on another thread but i found it funny. Friend was waiting on line to use private bathroom and change. lady and her daughter were behind her. once it was her turn to go in the lady tells her in a rude tone that this bathroom is for small children. My friend turns to face the woman lifts her skirt to reveal her soaked diaper and gives the woman a dirty look lol. The lady grabbed her child and ran off lol. My friend changed in peace. Assertiveness TRIUMPHS! And actions did speak louder than words. hehe

Enjoy.

I would have to say that the funniest/strangest comment I ever saw was from you, that I saw on this board complaining about people wanting to be incontinent...I found it quite odd seeing as how this is a board for people who enjoy wetting and messing themsleves....

...I have yet to see another comment make less sense.....

...Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

FluffyBottoms, that made me laugh. Thanks for saying it.

For Crying out loud, there are already TWO threads on attacking Jennifer's wish for peace, do you HAVE to bring it here?? I think some of you are decidedly insensetive.

Ok you 3 be happy you can stop wearing diapers as for someone who has to where 24/7 you do not see it in the eye of somebody who is incontinent full time. And is it a big problem for someone to come to the incontinent board and chat IF THAT PERSON IS INCONTINENT so come on and stop fighting we all have different opinions.

Guest diamondback688

yea...FluffyBottoms and YeOldeDiapers, you both should wear diapers for a week straight and then come back and say something...because until you have experienced it, you have no f--king idea!

yea...FluffyBottoms and YeOldeDiapers, you both should wear diapers for a week straight and then come back and say something...because until you have experienced it, you have no f--king idea!

Please express your opinions in at the Depends forums, you're close minded, and that's just the place for you!

Guest diamondback688

i tried those forums...they sucked big time...when i posted that my girlfriend actually accepted that i wore diapers and she changed me, they accused me of being a perv...which is pretty much the same thing that happened to Jennifer if i remember correctly...

...I wear them all the time...One week straight - I'm working on my 5th year -- And from all the experiences I've had I love it and am looking forward to another warm and wet 5 more!!!

I've dealt with a semi-acute medical condition that has me really on the fence with wearing diapers full time. I'm not going into details about what the fence is but suffice to say the following:

Yeah okay Incont. Jennifer could be leading us on or could, just be looking to relate. So many people make crude comments, and it is prejudice, before they really know what is going on. It's no wonder kids get it from somewhere. Then again we are who we make ourselves to be! Everything about attitude is a choice!

And while there is a huge pyschological difference between being incontinent and those that want to be. There is also a big difference between most ab/dl and self mutilation/atrophy. Point being the reason we here is because of diapers (mostly). And if I was looking for a group of people to relate this is the place I would hang out. Which means the good as well as the bad. I doubt that incontinent jennifer had ill intentions here.

But even if she did would that make her wrong for wanting to relate about a bad or embarrassing experience? Maybe I don't know the whole story...

dw

-sorry for the rant I may actually have had one too many glasses of wine tonight...

DW, the reason I don't believe Incontinent Jennifer is because of this thread here.

If you go down to the second post by Dolly. It seems really suspicious. And then there is the fact that neither of them have explained anything in public to give any sort of reason as to how something like that could happen.

Long time reader, first time poster :)

I don't understand why people write nasty things about some posters here.

This board is utterly unique. All other diaper-related boards are either strictly inco or strictly AB/DL with a "never the two shall meet" attitude. That leaves a whole lot of people isolated. First, you've got the people who, whilst medically incontinent have taken a positive attitude towards their condition (something to be applauded, IMO). These people are often hounded off the traditional incontinence support groups as "perverts," presumably for not being miserable buggers. The Depend forum mentioned is a classic example of this (yes, I read it for a while but didn't dare post!)

Also excluded is the group of people who, while predominantly ABs or DLs, have developed diaper use as a coping strategy for dealing with some other illness/disability/depression/significant stress/etc. I definitely consider myself as being within this group. And I know that without my diaper time I wouldn't be able to function as well as I do in the rest of my life. At the moment I'm going though a rough patch and I'm almost 24/7. The alternative is spending 90% of the day in bed. I'd feel a fraud specifying incontinent on my profile but likewise, AB doesn't feel right either.

Anyway, point being that the users of this board cannot be classified. We are a broad spectrum ranging from incontinent to AB/DL with an infinite number of variations inbetween. So can't we all just get along and stop saying nasty things about posters who don't fit within the stereotype norms?

AutieAB, I am not saying nasty things about Jennifer just because she is incontinent. The reason I posted before because I think there is something suspicious about her.

I am actually quite good friends with a girl on this site who is incontinent. We talk on MSN sometimes.

AutieAB, I am not saying nasty things about Jennifer just because she is incontinent. The reason I posted before because I think there is something suspicious about her.

Ok but going purely hypothetical for a minute, so what if a poster lies about their health, sex, age, whatever? What does it really matter because in the end, they would only really be fooling themselves...

My my do you peoples like fighting, kind of reminds me of my cats, but on the other things. The problem with incontinece is that there is a social stigma attatched to it, that most others will never understand unless they are there. To me I find it like explaining my combat experiences to civilians, it sounds exciting but unless you've been there in a simular situation you will nerve understand. After being incontinent and needing diapers for the last 13 years and having people attack me before that because I was different I've gotten to just ignore the idiots and realized, that you can't change others, unless the are will to let you change them, and you don't have to agree to their reality. It's my life and I can live it like I want and the rest of the would can go pound their head on a rock. "All alone or in twos the ones who really love you walk up and down out side the wall. Some hand in hand and some gather together in band, the bleeding hearts and artist make their stand. And when you've given it all to the awsome, stagger after all it's not easy banging you heart against some mad buggers wall." Roger Water.

Ok but going purely hypothetical for a minute, so what if a poster lies about their health, sex, age, whatever? What does it really matter because in the end, they would only really be fooling themselves...

Ok, you have been on this site like a day. You have posted twice and both are in this thread. I on the other hand have been here for quite a few months and have posted quite a bit. I have friends on this board. I like coming here and I think people that are fakers and are lying about who they are to such a degree can change the board. I mean Incontinent Jennifer has said stuff a few times about how strange this whole thing is and she can't understand why anyone would actually like wearing diapers.

I don't care if this is her attitude. She can think what ever she wants, but to actually say something like that on an ABDL forum is insensitive to the vast majority of people that are here.

i tried those forums...they sucked big time...when i posted that my girlfriend actually accepted that i wore diapers and she changed me, they accused me of being a perv...which is pretty much the same thing that happened to Jennifer if i remember correctly...

Yeah, the reactions I get from both boards leave me feeling like I can't go anywhere.

One comment about the repeated threads of wanting incontinence, and now I can't post any threads without it leading back to that one.

And yes, that is why I came to THIS incontinent board.

I don't care if this is her attitude. She can think what ever she wants, but to actually say something like that on an ABDL forum is insensitive to the vast majority of people that are here.

I said it because I WANT to understand.

So far, I don't understand, but for the 5,000th time... I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU ENJOYING DIAPERS, NEEDED OR NOT NEEDED.

In fact, I envy you. I wish my incontinence was fun and enjoyable. I wish every messy diaper was like a friggen amusement ride for me. But it's not.

I want to understand you.

DW, the reason I don't believe Incontinent Jennifer is because of this thread here.

If you go down to the second post by Dolly. It seems really suspicious. And then there is the fact that neither of them have explained anything in public to give any sort of reason as to how something like that could happen.

Ok, here's your public explination, since we all have to be paranoid and never trust anybody...

Diapered Witch and I are friends outside of this board. I don't know if he'd be ok with me mentioning where I know him from, so I won't. I actually know him by his other screen name, which he uses for non-AB conversation. In fact, when I told him about what happened at the other incontinence boards, he suggested I go here.

I wanted a particular image for my avatar, but I couldn't make it work. He logged in as me and tried to set it to what I wanted.

He e-mailed me about this... He forgot to log off mine and back to his before visiting the boards and therefor accidentally posted under my name.

Now get over it already. Seriously, not everyone is here to mess with you, I promise.

Interesting post Sunshine and a civial response Jennifer. I think that if there is an actual answer to this question we need only the response from Daily. All we need is their ISP. If they are one and the same, then they are the same person. But till such information I feel that it would be best to give the benifit of the doubt.

My only question to that is the fact that he has logged in my name.