LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ruddest, Funniest, Cruelest, And Strangest Remarks And Questions?

oh poor baby did I make you mad? Well so sorrrrrry

NOT!!

*Scratches head and feeds the troll, against her better judgement*

I'm a bit connfused now. Are you telling me you didn't mean what you wrote in the Unsolicited PM you sent me yesterday? -

Personal Message

pampermeinia

Sorry, Yesterday, 07:33 PM

Group: Verified 18+

Member No.: 4,698

Sorry I seem to be picking on you, but I am not it just seems that you scream about everything I say. I am very sorry that I was beating you up. And no I am not one of the freaks that you are talking about this is the first PM I have sent to someone that had not ask me to

Make up your mind!

Dolly

• 3 weeks later...

As a newbie, I might not have the right to say this, but I'll try to say it politely.

On the conflict between AB/DL and actual incontinent, I vote that we leave this particular forum for discussion of actual, medically-related incontincence. I sympathize with both sides but feel that the people with actual incontinence need their space as well. And I agree, the Depend message board does suck.

Now about rude remarks: After my last divorce, I had to live in a shelter for a while before finding my own apartment. I wasn't there very long, and my incontinence problem was never found out. I'd gotten good at hiding it due to my childhood experience. But I overheard some gossip there. One of the women who had been in that shelter before me, as I gather from the gossip, wore diapers 24/7 not as an AB/DL thing but because she was incontinent. That woman's name happened to rhyme with "pissy," and "pissy" is what the other women called her when they gossiped about her. That grade-school level of making fun of someone with a problem certainly served to make me allthemore careful to hide my own problem.

As a newbie, I might not have the right to say this, but I'll try to say it politely.

Well said. In my mind, tho, the conflict isn't between incontinents and ABDLs...it's between HNGs (Horny Net Geeks) that need to grow up and the adults....

I find the same low level of maturity amongst the relatively younger and uneducated technicians who work for the same company I do, and its really about rejecting people who are different....and no, my public sexuality has little to do with what really turns me on in that case...

How about we all just accept our differences and get along? OF COURSE someone who is forced to be incontinent won't understand why a person would want to injure themselves to become incontinent. And OF COURSE, there will invariably be a number of AB/DLs who want to be incontinent.

I personally have had minor incontinence problems, though almost invariably just close calls - certainly nothing that would necessitate constantly wearing a diaper. However, it is helpful to do so "just in case", if for no other reason but peace of mind. I have to be extremely careful not to wet the bed.

Entirely unrelated to that, however, is a fetish of sorts, which causes me to want to wear them.

People on all sides of the spectrum. We should stop making distinctions unless it's relevant or necessary.

Also, how about not flaming whenever we disagree with someone. That'd be great.

I don't really care if people notice. I have changed clothes as well as my diaper in the locker room at the gym many times and people see me. I think the most embarrassing day for me was at a doctor appointment. The doctor knew about my problem and all that stuff, but I had never had the nurse that I got this day before. She came in to check my blood pressure and all that stuff and then lifted my shirt to check my breathing. She saw the waistband of my diaper sticking out and asked me if I had notified the doctor of my problem. I told her yes and she then checked my chart to see if it was on there. When she found it she asked me, "Are you wet right now?" I told her that I was a little wet, but nothing too bad, and then she asked me, "Do you need me to change you?" I said "No, I've gotten pretty good at doing it myself."

Not a bad encounter, but it definately made me feel uneasy. I know she was just doing her job, but I get annoyed when people assume that becuase I wear diapers...I am unable to function without assitance. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. I mean I go to work everyday and hit the gym every evening after. I don't have a thing wrong with me other than the fact that I was born with an enlarged colon, and that eventually caused nerve damage to my bladder. I do all the things that normal 24 year old males do. I work out, I date, and all that stuff. Just becuase I wear a diaper doesn't mean that I'm horribly disabled in some way. The way I see it...it's no different than girls having to wear pads on their period. No one looks at them strange. Which brings me to the topic of finding girlfriends, but I'll save that for another really long post.

She saw the waistband of my diaper sticking out and asked me if I had notified the doctor of my problem. I told her yes and she then checked my chart to see if it was on there. When she found it she asked me, "Are you wet right now?" I told her that I was a little wet, but nothing too bad, and then she asked me, "Do you need me to change you?" I said "No, I've gotten pretty good at doing it myself."

Not a bad encounter, but it definately made me feel uneasy. I know she was just doing her job, but I get annoyed when people assume that becuase I wear diapers...I am unable to function without assitance.

:thumbsup: Couldn't agree more. Excellent post.

I've been in the same position before, having to tell a nurse that I'm perfectly capable of diapering myself. Why is it that even health professionals tend to think that a weak bladder equals a weak brain as well?

• 1 month later...

I don't really care if people notice. I have changed clothes as well as my diaper in the locker room at the gym many times and people see me.

I've seen people here and on other boards talking about "changing diapers at the gym".

Why would you do that in public? Not only for your own sense, but for that of the other people. If someone was next to me changing a diaper, I'd not only be offended but grossed-out. I would not want some stranger to change a tampon or maxi-pad in front of me either, to refer to your analogy (not to mention wiping themselves, either front or back).

I don't mean this to sound like a flame, but would it be that much trouble to go into a restroom stall? Both for your own privacy and so as not to turn the stomach of other people?

I do know what I'm talking about here; I've been in diapers or at least protective underwear most of the time now for 10 years. But there are normal rules of decorum in society; I'm not ashamed that I have to use incontinence products, but I don't shake them in peoples faces either. If I had an ostomy, I would not go around with my lower abdomen exposed either. It's just polite behavior.

When my medication is working (like now) I can go to the gym and even go swimming. But I always wear a swim diaper under my suit just in case (and of course pullups under my regular clothing as well), and I carefully selected a facility that has a unisex handicapped changing room, and also some private changing/shower areas in the mens & womens changing rooms so that I can handle all this without involving others. I looked around carefully so I could find one.

I would expect others to do the same for me. Anyone who sits in the middle of a room changing their diaper would appear (to me, at least) to either care little for other people, or to have some desire to be seen in that condition...

• 1 month later...

Now I have a strange story. I have uniary incontinence and wear diapers and plastic pants. I like to wear them and dont much care who notices. I was in mervyns department store and guess my plastic pants were sticking out of my pants. As I paid for my shoes there was a lady behind me and must have really been freaked out so she called the police. By the time I got to my car there had cought up with me and began asking me questions like why would I wear diapers in public and could I prove that I really need them. the san luis obispo police really treated me like shit! The lady that had called the police came up and pointed to me saying "there is the freak" amazinly through all this I was very defiant and did not give a shit even laughing as the lady was standing there horrifed it is amazing how stupid people can be

On the conflict between AB/DL and actual incontinent, I vote that we leave this particular forum for discussion of actual, medically-related incontincence. I sympathize with both sides but feel that the people with actual incontinence need their space as well. And I agree, the Depend message board does suck.

Now about rude remarks: After my last divorce, I had to live in a shelter for a while before finding my own apartment. I wasn't there very long, and my incontinence problem was never found out. I'd gotten good at hiding it due to my childhood experience. But I overheard some gossip there. One of the women who had been in that shelter before me, as I gather from the gossip, wore diapers 24/7 not as an AB/DL thing but because she was incontinent. That woman's name happened to rhyme with "pissy," and "pissy" is what the other women called her when they gossiped about her. That grade-school level of making fun of someone with a problem certainly served to make me allthemore careful to hide my own problem.

I agree it is difficult to to be free and not thin k much of it but people are immature and enjoy making fun of others it really sucks, even in these chat threads people are rude and mean to each other

I hope you wrote a letter of complaint to the police department, asking them specifically when certain types of underwear have been outlawed.

actually I did, I wrote several letters of complaint to every one in the city I could think off. I even had a witness who over heard the whole argument> I contacted a civil rights attorney and in the en all i got was a writtin apology for the polive office. But this was after I had written 20 or so letters with copyies of my MRI'S attached. I got a copy of the police complaint and had the ladies name who made the report.. I wrote her letters, I wrote her employer letters accusing her of discrimination. I finally got a call from her apologizing and asking me to stop which I did immediatly, that was the end of it. Thin I was over the top? I dont know I was bored and needed something to do and plus I cant stand discrimination of any kind.

actually I did, I wrote several letters of complaint to every one in the city I could think off. I even had a witness who over heard the whole argument> I contacted a civil rights attorney and in the en all i got was a writtin apology for the polive office. But this was after I had written 20 or so letters with copyies of my MRI'S attached. I got a copy of the police complaint and had the ladies name who made the report.. I wrote her letters, I wrote her employer letters accusing her of discrimination. I finally got a call from her apologizing and asking me to stop which I did immediatly, that was the end of it. Thin I was over the top? I dont know I was bored and needed something to do and plus I cant stand discrimination of any kind.

I doubt that I would have written the woman's employer, but I would have written her, the Police Department's HR dept., the Police Chief, the Mayor, the city council, my representative on the council if I lived in the city, repeatedly until I got a satisfactory reply.

• 4 weeks later...

One night my mom had some house guest. I was in my 20s and spending some time at home on holiday.

My mom, being helpful, washed my diapers and overpants. I was getting ready for bed and she yelled up the stairs "your rubber pants are in the dryer".

I was really embarassed.

Sometimes people notice, be it friends, family, strangers, and sometimes they confront or ask questions or even make rude comments.

So, I'm curious...

What are some of the funniest, ruddest, cruelest, and strangest comments, remarks, or questions you've gotten about your diapers or incontince?

What are some of the nicest?

Sometimes people notice, be it friends, family, strangers, and sometimes they confront or ask questions or even make rude comments.

So, I'm curious...

What are some of the funniest, ruddest, cruelest, and strangest comments, remarks, or questions you've gotten about your diapers or incontince?

What are some of the nicest?

First of all let me say that it really is no fun having to wear diapers 24/7. I have very little control over my bladder and must wear a diaper or risk an embarrasing accident. On many occasions people have come to me and asked why don't you just try some exercises (like I haven't tried anything) or there is surgury for that (no way I hate hospitals) But like you say some people can be so rude and insensitive. My answer to them would be MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I hade a good one tonight.

let me frirst off say that i am a real bedwetter and simply find this fettish intresting. i started having problems at night after puberty and have wet the bed almost every night sence.

So here my funney thing that happened to me tonight.

I went into a wal-mart some ways away from home to try to avoid the mobb of people that i know. It took me a wile to up the courige to go get what i need. When i was loading my depends into my cart two boys started laughing at me down the isle. I just acked like i didn't here them but then i herd a loud crack!! there mother heard what they sead and slaped the crap out of them... then she walked my way to appoligise and i pulled out my cell phone and sead yes Gram iam on my way out now to try to get her to stop but she still appoligised and walked away

man did i laugh at them two boys afterward

• 3 years later...
Guest waslost1234abc

was in a grocery store and was asked by and older lady : "young man do you bathe?" "you smell like a dirty diaper"

was at a city fair and standing in line for a porta potty with a soiled diaper and behind me was a mom and her son who was some where around the 3-5 age range. the kid says to his mom matter a factly "i think he already pooped in his pants"

people either dont say anything or they have balls and really come up with the rudest comments....

i will say, although not in line with diaper comments... in regards to rude comments made by people.. i have psoriasis. its all over both my arms, i have it on both ears, under my eyebrows, on both legs, and my entire scalp.. although the scalp part is not visible.

Psoriasis is not contagious and alhtough it looks like its super painful, mine is only painful in dry weather and i dn't have lotion to put on it. Once on an airplane, i had an aisle seat, this lady had a window seat, and between us was my boyfriend. She asked me if i could cover my arms up, and I said, i'm sorry, but its hot, i can assue you however, this is not contagious, its simply a dry skin condition (easiest way to explain it) the womans says "but its quite gross to look at." needless to say, i was hot and saw no need to cover my arms, she rang the bell and actually asked the flight attendant if she could change seats!

i mean seriously... because i have red blotchy dry skin!

The first time I had a bladder infection, I did what I usually do when I get sick, and just stuck it out for a while figuring my body would fight what ever was wrong with me. On the evening of day two, I was lying on the bed, in a soaked diaper shivering uncontrollably and my wife took my temp and it was 103.9. She convinced me it was time to go to the ER, so she helped me put on a dry diaper (I was actually incontinent at this point-one reason I have no desire to become incontinent...been there, and NO CONTROL sucks) and off to the doc in a box we went.

At the doc in a box, they ended up doing a urinalysis, and the doc came back and loudly announced to anyone within ear shot "you have blood in your urine! you need to go to the hospital".

So off to the ER we went, I was admitted, and was pretty much incoherent at this point (yeah...I shouldn't have waited so long). I woke up in the middle of the night (my wife had gone home) and I was soaked. I was in a semi-private room, and picked up the nurse call thingy, and pressed the button.

"Yes...can I help you" says the nurse at the nurse's station.

"Ummmm....can you bring me a new brief, I'm soaked" I say

"Sorry sir, you'll have to ask your wife to bring some for you tomorrow, or perhaps they have some in the gift shop" she say.

"Ummmmm...you don't carry them on the floor?" I stumble

"No sir, sorry" she says

I'm pretty much dead to the world, so I roll over and go back to sleep.

Some hours later (no idea how many), they come to check my vitals, and while checking them, they realized my gown is totally soaked in sweat. So the nurse brings me a new gown, and pulls the covers back to help me change, and once my gown is off, she realizes I'm in a diaper, and says - "I'm so sorry sir, I didn't realize you were asking for a dry Attends! Please forgive me! Let me get you some right away, and some dry sheets and a bed pad."

She runs off, and returns, changes the sheets, helps me change my diaper, gown and puts a bed pad under me. This is one of the only times I've been awake when a complete stranger has changed me, and I was so out of it, I barely recall it. But I do remember how helpful the nurse was both then, and for the next day and a half (while she was on duty-and the other nurse on the unit).

By the time the next vitals check came around, she asked me if I needed help changing again, but 4-6 hours of IV antibiotics had returned me to usefullness, and I said I could handle it on my own.

I've had a couple of uti's since, and now I know what it feels like I don't let it get out of hand!!!! Totally sucks!