LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best overnight diaper

I tried crinklz and, while they're technically not overnight ones I think, they hold a looooot, and they're super puffy and cute. Only downside is the tapes aren't the best but you can always get some of the cute patterned duck tape to fix that.

But I might be biased cause I really like the stars and animals...

thanks i will try them out

I tried crinklz and, while they're technically not overnight ones I think, they hold a looooot, and they're super puffy and cute. Only downside is the tapes aren't the best but you can always get some of the cute patterned duck tape to fix that.

But I might be biased cause I really like the stars and animals...

Tha

I've been wearing Bambinos with a TotalDry Ultimate booster every night for awhile now, haven't had a leak yet, and I wet a lot, and even mess sometimes at night. Super thick and comfy, and the most absorbent combo I've tried.

Before I was a bedwetter I used Bambino Bellissimos. I've gradually lost night control over the last few months and I now take Bellissimos when I can get them, but if I can't, I wear either a dry Abena M3 or the one I'm already in (if it's not too wet).

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody thought to say the position you sleep in will make a huge difference as well. I agree with bettypooh on it's also every bit about how well a diaper fits you as it is their total capacity.

What works good for one person sleeping on their back won't work the same for another person sleeping on their side. That said, I am a side sleeper. Not even confidry24/7 on its own works for me. I have to pair it with a baby diaper which I cup