LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Younger doctors accept diapers

I suspect that you're going to see more doctors like this soon, mr_big911. Attitudes towards diapers are shifting in a positive direction as a whole, and people are becoming increasingly skeptical of doctors who try to push medications when they aren't wanted by the patient. As a teenager, I once walked out of a doctor's appointment after abruptly telling the doctor to "go f*ck" herself, because she was way too prescription-pad happy, which was a major red flag for me, and a sign to run as far from that place as possible. (My father was furious about having to deal with me, and my mother was furious when we got home and she found out what happened. Both of my parents were furious over what the appointment cost, but I really didn't give a fuck. Anyone who was that interested in pushing medications on me after taking forever to get to her half-assed "diagnosis" clearly didn't have my best interests in mind. I'm sure my parents have forgotten the situation, but I remember it, because I knew I never wanted to deal with this person again, and thankfully never had too.) I like the way that your new doctor thinks though, as a bedwetter in a world before GoodNites, my pediatrician was dead set against bedwetting medications as anything other than a last resort, because he was concerned with potential side-effects. This is in sharp contrast to that lune I dealt with as a teenager who wanted to write three sample prescriptions after merely skimming the first page of a chart. It's nice to see that there are new doctors who aren't just going straight to writing scripts when other methods are working for their patients.

scootaloo- its alright - i hear ya.

incontinence just means uncontrolled loss of bowel and/or urinary control- not necessarily all the time nor necessarily is it large flood.

Like my incontinence is generally minor urine leakage- small amounts or dribbles sometimes. And bedwetting- unless 'intentional', is normally considered form of incontinence

• 2 weeks later...

I've had urologists, young and old, who wanted me to go through some pretty extreme stuff in order to "cure" my incontinence and need for diapers. It wasn't until a yea and a half ago that I met an older urologist at the mayo clinic who though diapers we ok so long as I was ok with permanently needing diapers (which I already was even back then).

I believe the OP is right here and that the general attitude for doctors is that diapers have recently begun to be seen as acceptable. Before, it seems like they thought diapers should be avoided at all costs, mostly through pushing meds. I guess they are finally realizing the meds often don't work.

This makes me wonder if this trends continue then doctors may start seeing diapers as a method