LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any women into messing there diapers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2016 at 10:01 PM, PeePrincessx3 said:

Im 19 years old and from PA. I really love messing my diapees but I dont do it often because I still live with my mom. Im also super embarrassed about it... >_<

Don't be embarrassed!

• 3 weeks later...
On February 28, 2016 at 10:01 PM, PeePrincessx3 said:

Im 19 years old and from PA. I really love messing my diapees but I dont do it often because I still live with my mom. Im also super embarrassed about it... >_<

Nothing to be embarrassed about. I love messing my diapers. Only regret I have is I never have had a day when I've been diapered all day and had the chance to mess multiple times to truly test the limit of my diapers. That and I don't like the cleanup but that's a given.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2015 at 9:28 PM, messymikey said:

im 21 and i would love to find an ab/dl girl who lives near me i live near

Edited by Brandiaper
accidentally double-posted what was basically the same point twice; shaved the comment down a bit because of that.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm female and do it when I can. I don't do it all the time because I don't like to waste a diaper especially if I had just put it on. I will mess it when I am at home an when I have had it on for a while and since I am going to have to take it off anyway, I mess it. Then i enjoy the mess in my diaper by sitting in it and keep peeing. Then I enjoy getting cleaned up by my husband but he can't

• Like 4

Like spokane girl I do the same thing in my diaper after I have peed and pooped in them I masturbate in my wet and messy diaper I put my paci in my mouth and then I put my pooh bear blankie between my legs laying on my right side and I move my hips and bum back and forth in a rocking motion until my pee pee makes it all sticky and wet in my diaper too and while I am doing that I say this little rhyme gee gee pee pee goo goo poo poo gaa gaa can can wet wet mess mess cum cum cum cum in my diaper cuz I'm a big baby goo goo pee pee poo poo gee gee caa caa poo poo gaa gaa poo poo pee pee caa caa gee gee gaa gaa those words are interchangeable it's fun to do it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I used to talk to a girl online who said she enjoyed pooping in her diapers. I think there are more out there than you would think. They just are not as vocal as the men are about it.