LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please correct profile gender markers

Over the years I've hung around here on DD I've had massive changes in my life. My interest in wearing and using diapers has given way under the pressure of me not needing them so much. However, I'm not ready to leave the site.

Now to the issue. I just went to look at my profile and adjust my gender from M to F and I noticed that "Transgended" was an 'option'. First of all, did you mean transgendeRed? BUT WAIT! Please refrain from using that because that's the past tense of a verb. Transgender is not something you DO. Would you say "Maled" or "Femaled"?

Edited by diaperpt

I'll make sure DD sees this, but I'm not certain that the spelling is a parameter which we can change. Some things here are selected from menus which Invision creates and controls so we may have to ask them and hope. I too am disappointed at the 'downgrade' in this section compared to earlier times after this site went through it's last 'upgrade' but we still try to be all-inclusive which is what we want ;)

Bettypooh

I wouldn't want a blank space to let anyone put whatever they want tbh.

It will get confusing with a million different things and no one knowing what they mean, and it encourages the sort of people you get on Tumblr writing "otherkin" or whatever craziness they think of.