LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I just want to wet my pants

On 10/10/2015 at 11:21 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

My boyfriend just started getting into diapers with me, but I think pee play with out the diapers will freak him out.

I wish I someone to pee play with.xx

On 7/28/2018 at 9:50 PM, Dirty Skirty said:

I love to wear (short and revealing) skirts, and drink anything that makes you pee more like coffee, then when I'm ready I let it flow down my panties and legs, and I love the warm feeling you get, but wearing skirts hides the fact you 'had an accident.'

I also love wearing short and revealing skirts, I have a pink tartan microskirt from funnybunny, love to sit in my garden wearing it with Tena Lady pants, and holding on as long as possible, while drinking weak cider, I get a small leak, then about ten seconds later, a massive flood that I can't stop, I feel completely helpless to stop and I love it,,,

Wetting your pants is fun! It's an entirely different experience from wetting a diaper, but can be just as relaxing. Whether or not one finds it sexual is up to their own sensibilities, but I find it a lot of fun.

On 10/10/2015 at 6:55 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

I have no idea why I want to do this, I just do. I wear diapers sometimes, but it's not the same. I've only intentionally wet my pants once, and it was laundry day as I was standing in the bath tub for easy clean up. I really want to put on a pair of cotton panties and tight

I do that sometimes drink a lot water and hold until am bursting and go to the shower and let it go( fun fact about me sometimes when listen the song let go I think about “ let it go, cant hold back anymore /let it go I don’t care what they going to sat/ couldn’t keep them in heaven knows I try is it just me? Anyway it is really good at the pants feel the warmth going down until your socks

On 10/10/2015 at 7:01 PM, diaperedboilerman said:

Well, I will say that there are quite a few of us men who think a woman who pees her pants is very sexy! :) 

Going to peepee soon have Been hydration for 2 hours now already twisting but want to see how long I can do it

• 2 months later...

Sometimes its a great release just to let go. If your wearing protection its pretty easy although I have had leaks down my pantlegs when I wet in pullups. Freestyle pants wetting (no diaper or pullup) is a bit riskier though. Ive had a few accidents over the years but mainly do it when Im at home or close to home. Dark pants make it harder for other people to figure out. Also, nylon shorts in the summer are great because they dry really fast especially if your not wearing cotton underpants.

• 9 months later...
On 10/10/2015 at 5:55 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

I have no idea why I want to do this, I just do. I wear diapers sometimes, but it's not the same. I've only intentionally wet my pants once, and it was laundry day as I was standing in the bath tub for easy clean up. I really want to put on a pair of cotton panties and tight

Then do it. Standing outside in the grass is best. Or standing in the bathtub. Be careful not to ruin anything.

On 7/16/2021 at 7:55 PM, KittyMerriweather said:

Then do it. Standing outside in the grass is best. Or standing in the bathtub. Be careful not to ruin anything.

Careful not to ruin furniture or carpeting at least. Right? You cant ruin most clothes because they can be put in the wash.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For me, wetting my pants, either with or without a diaper,  is  very relaxing and also  a great stress reliever, especially when  I do it on purpose.    Economically,  it is much cheaper than prescription medications for stress relief and anxiety.   Another plus is that there  are no side-effects such as  drowsiness and/or  a  foggy   mind  caused by prescription tranquilizers. 

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

So.. fun fact 8 years after I made this post, I finally got around to wetting my pants in a place outside of the shower! I really appreciate how supportive this community has been 

Glad to hear that it's been of help to you.  

18 hours ago, BowsAndRibbons said:

So.. fun fact 8 years after I made this post, I finally got around to wetting my pants in a place outside of the shower! I really appreciate how supportive this community has been 

Yes a great community indeed.

• 2 months later...

I've peed my jeans a few times in the shower.  I agree it is cheaper than diapers, and certainly more environmentally friendly, no diaper to go into the landfill.

I have the same feeling. At night when I don’t want to get up to tinkle I just let go in my diaper. I love the warm wet pulsing as the pee comes streaming out of my sissy nubbin and drenches my adult diaper. Then I drift off to sleep again. 

IMG_0626.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...