LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Three Rivers

Which cloth diaper to buy?

34 posts in this topic

I second (or third, or whatever it is) the Leakmaster birdseye prefolds from ACD.  They work well, and the pins that ACD sells also work well.

For night use, I usually need some sort of stuffer... either two or three toddler diapers, or recently I've been using a contour diaper inside the prefold diaper.  The countour diaper works great at night because, being a guy, I tend to need the absorbency high on the front and back, and excess bulk between my legs gets uncomfortable.  The countour bulks up the front and back, adding minimal bulk between the legs where it doesn't do me much good, and doesn't shift around like the toddler diaper stuffers.

1 person likes this

I use pullup cloth diapers from Babykins and they work great.  Getting ready to try contours from Babypants

1 person likes this

I use pullup cloth diapers from Babykins and they work great.  Getting ready to try contours from Babypants

I would try getting a contour from Baby kins for an extra like five backs you can get a soaker built in, kins is the only place I have found that doesn't just add a soaker in the crotch she builds it into the entire diaper, my contours that I got from her that way are really awesome.

Just some food for thought.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Amyuser said:

I would try getting a contour from Baby kins for an extra like five backs you can get a soaker built in, kins is the only place I have found that doesn't just add a soaker in the crotch she builds it into the entire diaper, my contours that I got from her that way are really awesome.

Just some food for thought.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will look at that

Dependeco AIO flannel ,good diaper and great ompany!

On Saturday, October 24, 2015 at 9:52 AM, babylin said:

Hi Three Rivers !

I've gotten a couple pull-on "diapers" fom Babykins... actually they are very thick training pants.  Quite comfortable :)

With Tuffies plastic pants they do the trick.  I've added disposable stuffers and worn for hours, sometimes overnight.

Most often i wear a heavyweight birdseye flat with cloth prefolds , Crayola pins and Babykins vinyl Softies.

Gauze is plain comfort luxury next to the skin .... if you can score some old Curity, they are the best.

and you save lots of $$$$ over disposables :)

see you on bbif

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

I wear babykins 

Personally I favor a cloth diaper which you’ll have to fold yourself. I do belief they provide a snug fit and by putting in more diapers it is easy to adjust the thickness you want. Once folded and pinned they provide a very authentic feel. I have had some pull up versions but they aren’t snug enough for me or start to sag.

You are exactly right. At that time, there were no soakers or things like that. you were just doulbe or triple diapered, one laid atop the other and folded as a unit. Panties had to be very full to hold them and the diapers were made of pretty thick material, too. As often than not, they were home made and did double and triple duty as other things

I just got the velcro cloth diaper from Babykins, they are so thick and soft and heaven when worn with their buttery soft and billowy plastic pants.

1 person likes this