LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I am going to start wearing cloth diapers part time, I am interested in the night weight and don't really care about bulk. I could also wear day weight and add one or two doublers. So I am a big guy with a 44 inch waist and normaly wear

For night time, I wear a bath towel.

Fold the ends in to the required length, put a half twist between the legs, fasten either side.

Nobody notices a towel on the washline.

Without wishing to be unkind, a 44" waist, isn't a waist, but a bulge.

For day time, use a smaller towel.

Put a plastic belt on the floor, lay the towel accross in the appropraite position, lie on it and pull it up between your legs (with or without twist), fasten the belt and when standing, fold the excess towel down over the belt front and back and tuck it in on its self.

Nobody notices a towel on the washline.

• Like 1

I prefer gauze flat diapers. I think they are softer than flannel and I can layer them the thickness I want. They are also much easier to wash and dry!

• 2 weeks later...

I wear the twill prefold diapers from Changing Times Diaper Co. Been wearing them with a booster pad and Boingo fasteners and pins. Also have a few contour ones from same Co. I wear them mostly for afternoon use with less bulk.

I suppose it depends on what's important to you. If you want a diaper that's durable, I've found birdseye to be the best for that. If you want softness and a material that "breathes", IMO gauze and twill are ideal.

As to the style of diaper,

• 3 months later...
On 10/31/2015 at 6:35 PM, Rachel Emily said:

I suppose it depends on what's important to you. If you want a diaper that's durable, I've found birdseye to be the best for that. If you want softness and a material that "breathes", IMO gauze and twill are ideal.

As to the style of diaper,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I like flannel prefolds, and I've patronized Angel Fluff diaper company for the most part. And I love wearing plastic baby panties over them, along with the vintage diaper pins that are required for wearing cloth. The pins must be functional as well as attractive. It's annoying to be thickly diapered and have a pin let go. One thing you can do with cloth that you won't necessarily try with a disposable is throwing the diaper you're about to wear into the dryer for about 10 minutes and get it nice and toasty just before wearing it. Anyone else ever try this? When you really want to "pamper" yourself, give it a try sometime.

You have impeccable taste I wear the U 3 with "blue ice" custom high rise ,I use velcro because of my disability, wrapped elastic on waist and legs and I bought my own patterns for pull on and snap on to, every pair is just like the last,however they have been going strong for 9 years Jeannie and Howard do a great products and really care about each and every customer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Amyuser said:

I would try getting a contour from Baby kins for an extra like five backs you can get a soaker built in, kins is the only place I have found that doesn't just add a soaker in the crotch she builds it into the entire diaper, my contours that I got from her that way are really awesome.

Just some food for thought.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will look at that