LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm a sad Disney Princess

PrincessAriel

I took Princess Melody (my bear) with me when I left for my appointment today and now we can't find her! On the way to the appointment, I got a migraine and had to turn back and go home. I didn't notice she was missing till I was going to lay down and she wasn't there. I'm gonna re-trace my route tomorrow. Please say a little prayer that I find her soon. She's very important to me. Thanks. I need to go to bed. It's past my bedtime, but it will be hard to sleep without my Disney Princess Bear. She helps me feel safe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes I will also say a pray for you and your teddy this very important for you both sleep with you such please God of all thing help this little one be reunited with her teddy bear for it mean great deal to her thank you God Amen

We found her

And yes she's the Disney Princesd bear from Build a Beat

This gives me more motivation to make custom "if found return to" tags for plushes. I usually make quick ones for my toys when I go on vacation. That way if I drop them, hopefully someone will pick them up, call my cell number on the tag and I can get them back.

This gives me more motivation to make custom "if found return to" tags for plushes. I usually make quick ones for my toys when I go on vacation. That way if I drop them, hopefully someone will pick them up, call my cell number on the tag and I can get them back.

that's a great idea!