LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite authors and what they taught you.

• 4 weeks later...

Robert Heinlein - It may surprise you, but one of the most beautiful love stories ever written is "The Tale of the Adopted Daughter" (Sub-story in "Time Enough for Love"). I cried buckets at the end because of the sheer beauty of the tale.

Jonathan Swift - 300 years on and the satire of the "Dean of Dublin" (eg. St. Patrick's Cathedral) has not been improved upon. He is the incomparable master. Just read his "A Modest Proposal"!

Peter Straub - The master of psychological horror stories who did not need bucketloads of fake blood to scare the living daylights out of you (sorry fans of Stephen King). I read Shadowland as a teenager and even nowadays, it scares me.

Anne McCaffrey - Finally there were heroines, genuine and believable, in Science Fiction such as Killashandra or Menolly!

Emily Dickinson I simply adore! -_-

• 1 month later...

Stephen King reattach It and loved it! Tom Clancy a writer that was way ahead of his time! A hijacked plane on an flew into the capital, terrorist sneaking into America through Mexico border, happened about two weeks ago! Tony Hillerman, he writes stories of the American Southwest and the Navajo indians, they are mysteries

• 3 weeks later...