LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

for the ladies:do you enjoy diapers because you can pee standing up?

notyalc

I was watching a buzzfeed video and the topic was this device that allowed women to urinate standing up... I forgot what it was called. Basically it's a tube with a wide mouth that was placed on the vagina and pointed at the toilet. The ladies really enjoyed it and even pretend to pee like they were in a public restroom together.

I'm guessing it was a peemate you saw, they hand them out at festivals here.
Tbh I can do it while sorta on my knees but cant seem to manage it standing upright in a nappy for some weird reason, considering I managed to use a peemate no problem, but it is really liberating being able to it ^^

I enjoy being able to not have to worry although the while on the train or bus it is extremely convenient

• 3 weeks later...

Yes and no... I enjoy wetting in all sorts of positions, including standing up. Usually when I stand it feels more like I had an "accident", versus sitting, laying or squatting it feels more natural

Yea I understand. Guys always pee standing up so it might be the opposite for

• 2 weeks later...
On Thu Nov 05 2015 13:02:55 GMT-0800, nappylover78 said:

Yeah, there's something special about wetting lying down as it's a position non-nappy wearers don't generally get to "go" in! Also love the thought of women using the toilet in their nappies while standing up, because, as well, it's not the normal way things are done!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally my favourite pee position is lying down as I love the feeling of pee pooling round my ass. However I also enjoy peeing while I am walking along-I think because it feels so "naughty"

• Like 1

I really can't pee while walking, iv tried to, but it's something I can't do, but I love lying down and letting go, especially when you wake up, all the liquid goes to the back of the diaper and presses up against your butt when you stand up

• 1 year later...
On 11/20/2015 at 2:35 PM, punkgirl said:

Personally my favourite pee position is lying down as I love the feeling of pee pooling round my ass. However I also enjoy peeing while I am walking along-I think because it feels so "naughty"

ahh yes, peeing while walking.