LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena slip active fit plastic backed photos

weird,

I mostly wear tena (these days the confioair "cotton-feel" breathable, which I love)... I've been wearing tenas for ages though and have never seen one with a "normal" double-sticking-tape...

)

weird,

I mostly wear tena (these days the confioair "cotton-feel" breathable, which I love)... I've been wearing tenas for ages though and have never seen one with a "normal" double-sticking-tape...

)

these are the new tena slip maxi they are just called tena slip active fit maxi they just released them

I really hope that someone in the US is able to source these soon! The thought of a plastic Ultima sounds fantastic!

The plastic Tenas are by far one of the best fitting diapers out there.

I think I just wet myself... No wait... I creamed myself!!

very exciting prospects, I will watch out for these with a keen eye! Great to know their in circulation!! Possibly the only pictures on the net of them so far.. Well done!!!! Sir!

• 2 months later...

One thing I do, is when nappy is wet I rub my finger up and down the fabric and you can gradually work a hole in the cloth and pull it off, so you can sit in a wet nappy surrounded by plastic, such a nice feeling, also do it when dry.

I've just heard about this nappy.

It may explain why a lot of sites seem to be selling plastic backed Tena relatively cheaply (in my opinion at least) maybe it making space for these new active fit nappies? We can only hope!

Well, I sent Tena a message asking about bring the active fit nappy to the UK and got this response:

"Thank you for your email to TENA.

Unfortunately TENA outside of the UK is separate and so they have different products from what is available here.

We do appreciate that you have taken the time to pass this feedback onto us which we have forwarded on to our manufacturing department who take all customers comments into consideration when making further alterations to our products in the future.

We thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards,

TENA Customer Care"

So kind of inconclusive but it seems if they are bringing that nappy here then it isn't going to be for a while...

• 2 months later...
On December 14, 2015 at 11:47 PM, rttrtt said:

Looks like XPMEDICAL is selling off their existing cloth/plastic hybrid Tenas... Wonder if they're going to import the new plastic backed?

I actually emailed Gary about carrying them and he said they have no plans to carry them. Things could change though?

• 2 months later...

Update got my order in from abdl factory, ( really quick), the active fit seem to be just like the old tena (Ihave been using the old maxi this week), I'm just giving them a run as we speak.

i did contact tena uk about if they were going to stock active fit over here,