LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1st 24/7 for a week - need advice

jag

I got to travel this week - and n anticipation of the trip I got a case of North Shore Air Supreme diapers. I have experimented and tried various diapers and pull-ups for years. I have actually had this fetish since elementary school (I guess because I was a bed wetter). But this is my first time to really go 24/7 (not counting #2)... and I really love it.

It has taken a few days to figure out how the diapers fit me best, how much they will hold, and when my changes should occur. I need about 3 - 4 per day - that keeps me in a nice wet diaper most of the time - but not so saturated that it will leak. I am learning what it feels like when it is close to needing a change. These are all things that I have always wondered about....

I want to do this forever. But I think I will need a doctor legitimize the need to my wife. I do urinate alot 10- 20 time per day and multiple times at night. I have mentioned this to my doctor before and he just never really bit on it. I have worn pull-ups around my wife - when I was on gout medication that made me pee even more frequently