LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looseness with Magnesium

It was recommended that I take Magnesium tablets to avoid constipation. They certainly loosen me up, yesterday I released a small amount in my diaper as soon as I stood up in the morning, had no idea it was coming.

I took magnesium for a short while to help with my back injuries, but I ended up with splitting headaches which indicated that I was getting enough magnesium already. For constipation issues I recommend a psyllium husk fiber laxative like "Metamucil" or the generic "Equate" brand of the same. It is totally natural, works gently, and has the added benefit of helping you colon stay plaque-free which can improve energy and overall health. Don't try this if you have diverticulitis and as always it's best to discuss all medical-related issues with your doctor before doing anything on your own ;)

When tumors blocked my colon I tried a chemical laxative, not knowing any better, and it was only after going to the ER and having surgery did I discover that chemical laxatives are bad for you. In my case they could have killed me. In all cases your body may become so acclimated to their use that you need them to have proper unction, and as your tolerance builds you need stronger and stronger chemicals to maintain this until you reach a point where nothing works anymore :o In my own research (and with my doctor's blessing) I now only use what I recommended above because of it's effectiveness and it's natural qualities. It affects only the intestinal tract unlike magnesium and chemical laxatives which affect other parts of your body, possibly adversely, and therefore may not be the best choice.

Bettypooh