LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Well, these endless texts were the most exciting, but these chapters are telling us a bit more about the boy. Or does it? Frankly, I'm not sure it does. But... I forgive you.:rolleyes:

Random post to indicate that I am still really enjoying the story but once again cant wait for it to start a new page. My silent protest to help get this silly forum updated so that we dont have a trillion posts per page will to be to do my best to make trillions of filler posts as I see fit in the interests of bumping great

I've got such mixed feelings about Sayla, Little Lamb. On the one hand I know exactly what you mean about liking her but in the long haul I think she's good for "the boy"... (use of "the boy", btw, is getting to me just a bit, but I figure has a 'literary function'...I'm just not sure what.) On the third hand, I don't at all like the way she's treating Mac. Of course this is all major manipulation on Sayla's part and it seems to be working just as she wants. Although, on the fourth hand, it may just 'liberate' both Oaklee and Mac...

I guess we see feel fore-warned...and "to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed and to be four-armed is to be half an octopus..." and with that silliness out of the way, I like the way Missy called out Oaklee on gender labeling in the previous chapter. Early on I was being somewhat premature in deciding Oaklee's gender situation and so I should maybe complain about Missy's comments, but Oaklee obviously needs to be pushed to tear down a wall or two and let zir/hir/their-self see who they really are gender-wise. I hate labels myself, so its not that so much as I want Oaklee to stop denying so much of zir/hir/their reality.

So, on with the show...

Oh, you can't set my mind at ease... but that has nothing to do with the story. As to Pudding's use of 'the boy', I would like one or both of you to go back and return with a good literary explanation!! It's just too good not to have some deep meaning. Not that I am wont to attach meaning where there is none...

As for finals, come on, Girl, tests are highly over-rated and if you don't know it by now, you never will! ...well, that isn't how I ever approached exams, but that's another story. I wasn't dying for another chapter of Mac &&

Oh my Gaaaawwwwwddddd! Well, we were well warned. ...just didn't know exactly what was going to happen. I don't have ANY experience breaking someone like

Enough sadness to go around, you think? We kind of knew it was all going to hit the fan! And it kind of splattered on all of them. Mac did every she could, but the boy is so new to the experience. ...and so now he's going to walk into his house with her blouse on? Oh, this is going to go over well! Good thing he's got the phone handy to turn over when he gets grounded yet again. Mac feels like crap. Of course Sayla wasn't going to sleep with him in his pee. I can't wait to get a better fix on how she feels about all this. She stuck her finger in (figuratively stuck her nose in) where it didn't belong and has created quite a mess. She didn't seem really pleased with how she's broken the boy, but how is she going to feel about all this. Still pleased w herself?? Probably, but is he close enough to what she wanted to create or does he have to be thrown on the scrap heap with her other conquests? Ugh. Maybe I shouldn't read this stuff in the middle of the night...

• Like 1

Sayla, is to date, the only character that has earned the feedback of a friend telling me that she was "worried about me" for writing her. But I like writing engaging, complex and sympathetic antagonists! I think it's compelling to read, too, and love that you all have such... strong feelings on her XD