LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Sophie, you may not have written it for others, but maybe that's the best story to write; you're not trying to fit someone else's expectations, not trying to fit some magic formula. In writing it for yourselves you're telling a story that you feel strongly about. And if I'm the only one who likes it, I'm still thrilled to read it. I look forward to reading more not to see what Mac and Oaklee will do next, but how they'll feel next. What will they think of each other; what will they think of themselves?

Maybe it's ME who's boring - I love the dialogue that may not move the plot along but explores the inner world of

Oh my God!!! Dramatic? Ya think??!! So the "girl's" glasses blurred his vision - maybe allowing him to step in his reality? The rest of the world had to go out of focus so he could find himself? "The girl"..."The boy"...

Oh God! How boring!!! All they did was talk back and forth... no action. What a horrible story!! Can't either of you write??

Is that what you wanted to hear?? Tough!!

I do imagine that Mac thinks 'andand' in her head, and when she gets exacerbated and does multiples, she's like this andand that andandand this, which I loved writing ^_^

I had just accepted it... now I love it!!!

Whew!! Here I am in the middle of the night... even later than Missy and Oaklee... trying to get back to bed to sleep... andand I just read this latest chapter! so what's the big surprise?? Promises, promises... Pudding, you and Sophie are the nicest liars in the world! I may be only half awake, but this chapter was pretty darned cute... in a very perverted way! Why the heck did Oaklee have to do all that smutty talk??? Oh yeah... teen boy trying to deny who he is to someone who gets it, pretty much && trying to keep up that patter to pander to Missy's demands and expectations... But I'm afraid of what might happen to this convo... You two wouldn't do that, would you??? Oh, I don't trust you anyway!! And here I am, doing like a one-way texting conversation with two of the biggest liar story tellers of all time!!

It's laaaaaaaate!!!

Oak's relationship to Mac is so complicated no one - not even Oaklee - understands it! I won't insert my own feelings here. But his explanation of liking her too much to date her doesn't make a lot of sense as a stand-alone. And they just continue with that "the boy" and "that girl" and yet grow closer and closer. Aside from that boy tendency of speaking truth in a horribly offensive way, the two of them still communicate from behind their own defense system of self protection. I guess we all do that to one extent or another... or not...

I'm afraid I'm putting so much of myself into this story that I'm making of it a completely different story. We'll see. I love these two to death, though. Oaklee is frustrating, but as I say, I put my own twist on why.