LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

OK, just catching up!! Wow... these conversations just go on and on!! No wonder you have trouble following it on the phone! ;)

I do really like the way the story is going and I do find the texting a fun way of relating the story. I'd have to sharpen my thumbs and get 'em going faster if I were to be doing that.

Poor Oaklee. It may be 2014 or 2015, but he's living in a state of confusion. What to do about Mac's wetting? I won't make predictions (or talk about my

I LOVE this!! A little bit of gender variant that has Oaklee confused as all get out. Not that he isn't all confused anyway.

Hmmm...was the "knickers" reference meant to tip us off to something? Oaklee

Seems like Deagan is being an excellent support. And he's one more who is laying reality out in front of Oaklee. If only he'd accept what he's looking at! Still, it seems really daring for him to go out in public in a skirt. Frankly I'm concerned for him.

Don't I just want to reach through the screen and slap Oaklee! Missy did it virtually - I want to do it for real! God, he's being such a jerk!! What's the matter with him that he won't reach out to her now?? Well, I don't think it has anything to do with diapers, but I can just see Missy diapering the two of them and putting them 'down' together in bed!! ;)

So I put a lot of my thoughts into a message. I will say here that this story is hitting me on a very personal level - in a wishful thinking kind of way.

I think it's a shame that