LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Audrey and Staycee is still my pride and joy in terms of writing ^_^! And I'm glad you love it too. I think Mac might be my favorite character I've ever written, but I think I'm proudest of Audrey and Staycee as a whole!

(and I totally got the name reference!)

Now Missy wasn't in this chapter, but it kind of surprises me that Missy doesn't see how Mac babying Azzy is keeping her strong - at least that's what I'm thinking. And Azzy is so cute, too. I just love everything going on in the story right now.

Even tho you two wrote both, A&S is still my by far favorite, but anything by you two of my favorite :P I kinda want to see Mac and Azzy meet Nala X3 that'd be just far too cute!! While I love that Mac is getting more used to her big sister side she might need little time more than she's letting on :o I can't wait for next update :D

How do you two do it?? How does each chapter just get better? I was so afraid of what might come out of this power struggle, but Oaklee's call to just be themselves was wonderful. The ice has been broken; Oaklee has confessed to loving being babied but 'knew' that Mac needed to be babied, Mac has admitted the power struggle to be her need to be in control while feeling totally out of control in relation to 'being sick'.

I'm glad Cute_Kitten had that response. It gave me a chance to clear my tears and allow my emotions to calm down. This is 'only' a story; why should I be so darned elated that Mac isn't sick? Because what Cute_Kitten said about your writing is true. These two are such dolls; such sweet little girls. And I'm still going to smack Oaklee if he doesn't smarten up and realize Mac IS already a girlfriend and that is safe. Just like it is now safe for her to grab him and smother him with kisses. C'mon Oaklee, smarten up!!!

Aww, that was totally a rhetorical question! I love the stories Sophie and Pudding have written together. I was hook, line and sinker with Audrey and Stacee. ...but you are absolutely right!!

1 minute ago, diaperpt said:

Aww, that was totally a rhetorical question! I love the stories Sophie and Pudding have written together. I was hook, line and sinker with Audrey and Stacee. ...but you are absolutely right!!

I've read the first chapter of the re-write of A&S; it is very interesting.

Wow, I'm glad Oaklee finally got that off his chest! And Mac sure seems to be 'growing up' real fast; sex on the beach? This is such a wonderful story, I'll hate to see it end, but there are so many possibilities for these 2 that no doubt I'll have fun imagining how their lives will continue.:wub:

I hate that we're approaching the end of the story... I love these two so much. Even if Oaklee is still a jerk about his relationship. When I read, "She'd have boyfriends come over", I actually screamed, "Oaklee! Shut the F.... up!!" But then Mac said, "or we get married and buy our own house." and he let it by as if it was the most natural thing for her to say... But then to say our boy/girl isn't thinking too clearly is a major understatement.

I think staying with Deb will be the best thing in the world for both Mac and Oaklee regardless of what they do on Monday. And if they stay, I suspect a LOT will get sorted out.

Beautiful. What a huge adjustment for Mac and Oaklee; neither one of them is used to a parent. Now, what 16 y.o. is going to voluntarily sign up to have a parent? And yet it just seems like this is going to work out. Deb is so, so caring and she is bending over backwards to be open minded for them. Her insistence, even with Mac, is so good for Mac. I loved this.