LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skid marks and leaking urine

Nat

Lately I have been finding skid marks in my diapers. They are either from my period or I am not wiping properly or I am leaking a little stool. Is leaking a little stool a early sign of bowel incontinence and is this how bowel IC starts? Those who are bowel IC from wearing diapers and trained themselves to be, did it start out with skid marks?

For those that have lost bladder control, did it start out with bladder leakage where you would sometimes leak urine but not pee just have pee drip from you like drops? That may have came from child birth for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On another note - wearing TOO tight underwear or outerwear with the center back seam compressing tightly in the butt cavity also can

produce skid marks (thongs are great for this). The skid marks don't just happen as the anal exit is usually squeaky clean after showering

or bathing. The skid marks happen later as has been posted with the movement of gas and fecal matter exiting the body.

Skid marks not a big terrible concern when wearing diapers but when wearing those fancy frilly lacy very expensive pretties NOT NICE !

Leaking urine -