LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink rubber panties.

A couple of days ago, somewhere on here, I chanced on a short video that started with a picture of pink rubber panties.

They brought back memories;

JK Perfect Personal Products had them in heavyweight rubber like Babykins as well as rubber sheeting and a babydoll top they called a "nightie" in that girl pink thick material. Nobody I know of uses that shade of pink rubber anymore, mostly they use a kind of raspberry pink

When I was little, that was the bane of nearly every little boy's existence: Mommy saying "If you [or if you don't]...I'm going to put a diaper and pink rubber panties on you; just like a baby girl" sometime with 'in front of..."

That was pretty much the (abrupt) end of the matter

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
correction

Unless things have change since Rearz took over, these were the pink rubber panties that A. C. Medical had

gp9.thumb.jpg.34ad24344b0bd97fb6a06c4679

photo from A.C. Medical about 2003

addemdum

The ones that I used to buy from "South Bucks Rainwear" were made in Malay, I think.

The waist and legs were crimped onto large elastic bands, which meant that they were not watertight, but they wereexcellent covers provided the nappy didn't get too soaked.

Now, if you REALLY want to empty your bladder on rubber panteis go for these; all with take-home copies
The world-famous RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS'HOME "Rubber Panty Hall of Fame" educational museum, which consists of images of print ads for the real thing from a time when rubber panties and cloth diaper were queen
http://other.sandralyn.net/rphof.html
Two slideshows which we consider the "el cheapo" versions
http://other.sandralyn.net/fave.html

CORRECTION
  • 1 year later...

Yes pink rubber panties are very cute. Rearz does make the pink rubber panties. That's what mine are. Mine also have black lace around the legs and waist. Pink is such a nice to Sissy color. My pair of pink rubber panties is even more sissified with the black lace on the legs and waist. However I do like wearing them.

The RearZ are respbarry more than pink. JK Perfect Personal Products sold REAL pink rubber items 33 years ago: Sheets, panties and a babydoll. I do not know where to get real pink baby-style panteis