LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medications causing Bed Wetting

DiaperLightning

Hey,

Going through the ringer trying to get mood stabilized and lifted. I am on lamotrigine 200mg at night. It makes me thirsty so I drink about a glass of water - which is good for me beacuse if I dont drink water before bed I get these hangover headaches - I assume from dehydration. Been having insomnia so I got Ambien 5mg and it knocks me out mentally for about 3 hours and about half of the time I wet the bed. Now my wife knows I am DL and a little AB, more like a " Little" so she was like - is this for real? I told her that yes I like wearing to bed and have been very regularly for like 2 months before this, but it is happening. Then I found out that if I drink like tea or coffee in the after noon - especially McDs sweet tea it will be a gusher of a night. Well I am off the Ambien and on Ativan for sleeping now, so my brain knowck out doesnt happen but my body can slightly relax and I can get to bed eventually and it helps me sleep more sound. Bed wetting continues, but now its more of I wake up, wet the bed, then go back to sleep to where more before it was like 3 hours into sleep I woke up wet and would try to get back to bed. So because of this I broke down and bought a case of ATN and it has been working well, had a night where it wasnt so I got a booster pack and its all set.

Anyone elses meds screw this up for them too?

yes, I have diabetes and high blood pressure also,i take hctz,it is a diuretic to eliminate excessive water in your body.it make me pee all thru the day and night,many times.i get excessively thirsty in the night I keep a drink at my bedside.my favorite is diet mountaindew soda.i wear thick cloth diapers every night,and sometimes in the day if I am away from home a long time.i never fail to wake up very wet every morning.if I try to go undiapered to bed,i have woke up wet,i don't like wet sheets.

Lots of medications can cause enuresis, but for most it is an infrequent side effect. Most commonly induced by risperidone, clozapine/olanzapine, and other atypical antipsychotics (up to 40% incidence according to some studies). Same for sodium oxybate (the legal version of GHB). Benzos occasionally, depends on dose, hydration level and individual susceptibility. I must add that the above medications can kill you and recreational use is foolish.