LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

19 Years Old Dealing With Fecal Incontinece

Hi my name is Sean and i am 19 years old. im a freshman at el camino college. Well i have noticed recently that i have had a few accidents recently dealing with my bowels. I am finding that i cant make it to the bathroom on time. When i do not make it on time i find that i have pooped my self a little bit. enough to worry if any poo has dropped down onto the floor. When i loss control of my bowels . Sometimes i find that its all of a sudden that i need to go poo. But cant make it to the bathroom. When this does happen its like all of a sudden i just feel my bowels let go, and feel it comeing out. Other times that i have lost control was while running. its only happend to me twice while running but the only difference is that i totally loss all bowel control. once when i was a junior in high school while running after school for x country practice and just in the last month when working out with El Camino track team. When this happens i dont even get a warning about needing to go poo until it has happened. In the past few days i have had a few accidents and i dont know what to do. I had a small accident in the morning at school on tuesday and then i another accident on saterday at work. I am really scared to talk to my mom and dad about this issue im not sure how to bring it up to them. this shouldent be happening right. this is not normal is it. and how do i bring it up to my parents. Need some help Sean

Hi my name is Sean and i am 19 years old. im a freshman at el camino college. Well i have noticed recently that i have had a few accidents recently dealing with my bowels. I am finding that i cant make it to the bathroom on time. When i do not make it on time i find that i have pooped my self a little bit. enough to worry if any poo has dropped down onto the floor. When i loss control of my bowels . Sometimes i find that its all of a sudden that i need to go poo. But cant make it to the bathroom. When this does happen its like all of a sudden i just feel my bowels let go, and feel it comeing out. Other times that i have lost control was while running. its only happend to me twice while running but the only difference is that i totally loss all bowel control. once when i was a junior in high school while running after school for x country practice and just in the last month when working out with El Camino track team. When this happens i dont even get a warning about needing to go poo until it has happened. In the past few days i have had a few accidents and i dont know what to do. I had a small accident in the morning at school on tuesday and then i another accident on saterday at work. I am really scared to talk to my mom and dad about this issue im not sure how to bring it up to them. this shouldent be happening right. this is not normal is it. and how do i bring it up to my parents. Need some help Sean

I told my mom and she is going to get me an apointment with the doctor. im not sure if i can handle with dealing cleaning upp my self after i have made a BM

:( I'm sorry to hear about the distress this problem is causing you but I'm pleased to hear you were able to confide in your mum and you've made an appt with your GP.

As far as I understand it, there are several treatable medical problems that could be causing this, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) being one of them, so no need to be alarmed, you're taking the right step in getting it checked out.

I wish you well.

D :) lly

It could be somting is not agreeing with your digestive system, did you start eating different things, I had a friend once every time he drank milk, he would have to go, I don't think urgently, but go nonetheless.

You may have developed some sort of digestive bug, or picked up something from unsafe water and is staying with you. Hope you make out ok ...B

It could be something serious. You are kind of young to be having colon/rectal problems.

I was fecal incontinent for almost a year until i found the right doctor.

I wish you the best of luck.

I told my mom and she is going to get me an apointment with the doctor. im not sure if i can handle with dealing cleaning upp my self after i have made a BM

Guest diamondback688

i cant think of anything to add as to what the problem could be...hope everything goes OK for ya...and trust me, you get used to changing yourself after awhile...

It could be something serious. You are kind of young to be having colon/rectal problems.

I was fecal incontinent for almost a year until i found the right doctor.

I wish you the best of luck.

Well yes, of course it could be serious, but a small cut on your finger or a tiny prick from a rose thorn could be serious (fatal, in fact) if left untreated.

So, as I said before, no need to be alarmed Sean, your mum's made the wise move in seeking medical help.

Again, I wish you well.

D :) lly

Sean, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. For a 19-year-old DL, you seem pretty bold in your approach to diapers, so I'm glad you also had the guts to talk about this problem with your mom. Since you just started college, I think there's a good chance it's due to a change in your diet, a minor illness, or maybe just stress. I hope you can resolve the situation. Most college students carry some kind of backpack, so taking wipes along with you should be a non-issue. And you do still have those pull-ups, right? Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Hi Sean

Pleased to see that you have sought your mothers help in your unfortunate predicament, but going to see your doctor really is the best solution.

I have recently been in your position although much older, my problem is purely muscular unlike I expect your is, however do not despair as medicine can solve very many problems of all kinds.

Due to your age you should get first class treatment and with the help of a parent this may well speed things up. :biker_h4h:

Being as you are a Diaper Lover this should help greatly in your dealing with this "Temporary" situation well even though I appreciate getting yourself cleaned up can present problems with the awful pong and washroom facilities, as for the pong wear some plastic pants over your Nappy as this will reduce the amount of air escaping from your nappy as well as giving you that extra little bit of security and buys you a little time to get to a changing area, also as the others have suggested take to having a back pack loaded with clean up tissues and spare Nappies, maybe even soap and towel.

Hope this helps, and do not despair as your problem will hopefully be a minor one that can easily be put right. :)

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

• 5 months later...

Being a long distance runner in my youth also.

After a hard night of drinking the night before a practice, I lost my lunch down my front of my clothing after about 3 miles. I just made a turn and ran off to home without telling anyone about why or where I was going. After cleanup I called my coach and let him know that I broke away and wasn't kidnapped or anything. He was pissed but he got over it.

In the service I didn't have that choice, But then I wasn't the only one puking,pissing,BM on the march or on the run, everyone just acted like it didn't happen.

As a Scout/Sniper diapers are just another tool to do the job.

So try not to get to discourged about needing to wear undergarments because if you think about it your in an elite club that includes astronauts and members of the armed forces. B)

Sean: keep us posted on what happens, we are all concerned about you, I hope everthing works out for you, and it turns out to be something that not agreeing with you, my niece had a problem with dairy products, when she was younger, this could be whats doing it to you.

Just a tought, are you eating any mint breath freshners, like breath savers, these and other candies manufactured for diabetics, have the same effect as a laxitive, I used to use breath savers, not life savers, for the laxitive effect....

2 things come to mind of hand

1. one is stress stress can cause an effect if you have IBS or UC

2. if you have been to another country you may have picked up a parasite that cause the problem

but you do need to be seen by a dr that deals in that area not just a GP

there are a few illness that can cause realted problems in those areas you are to young for MS

but also ALS , CRONES

i want to thank everyone here that has given me support on my issue

I am going to quote you again on something you put on a different thread

the only time that i poop in public is when i insert a Suppository into my bumb. then i am able to go out in public and because it doesn't act as fast as a enema it gives me time to get to the mall or do what ever i need to do. then later when i feel the suppository acting i just go in public. everyone knows when i have just pooped my self because it smells so bad. i feel bad when i do poo or pee in public for the people around me because they have to smell the urine or poop.

so whats the deal?