LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swimming without swim diapers

Like others have pointed out, swim diapers do nothing for urinary icon, it just leaks right out, but for bowl they hold the solids (you should still get out asap)

If your bowl incon id 100% ware one in a pool, having to enplane why you pooped in the pool wont be fun. If

Don't concern yourself with peeing in the pool; that's why chemicals like chlorine are used in pools. And there's so much water in a pool that even if everyone released a full bladder at the same time, it would at best be 1/1000th of the liquid content of the pool and nothing would happen. Plus of course nobody can tell you've wet yourself when you're wet from swimming. If it's good for your back you should do it, structural problems with the back heal slowly if at all and the best therapy for most of them is to relax and de-compress the spine, and nothing does that quite like floating in water where the body supports itself and the back can be relaxed.

Yes, Ocean is out of stock. Putting my next orders together now, but not finalized yet to know what we are getting.

We tried making one with no liner and the PUL ended up wrinkling too much from the heat of drying without some cloth to protect the more sensitive rear side of it. We could do it with a more traditional mesh liner, but it would have to be an air-dry product.

Yes, Ocean is out of stock. Putting my next orders together now, but not finalized yet to know what we are getting.

We tried making one with no liner and the PUL ended up wrinkling too much from the heat of drying without some cloth to protect the more sensitive rear side of it. We could do it with a more traditional mesh liner, but it would have to be an air-dry product.

I meant the second, loose, liner that actually makes up the pocket which holds the inserts. This is the one i was thinking of removing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Years ago when I was going to give aquatherapy a try, the therapy pools are small so I had condom Cath's attached to a bag that was just going to float in the pool, however the aquatherapy got cancelled because we found out exercise was very very bad for me, among the stuff wrong with me is Degenerative Disc & joint disease ,narrowing and stenosis of the spine and C5-C6 is bulging on my central cord,and foraminal tearing. It was my muscle diseases that stopped the aquatherapy because every time I use my muscles is the sooner I die and my doctor said the trade off was not worth it considering I take opiates due to the muscle diseases anyway,hastening my death in order to maybe use a microgram or two less Fentanyl was not worth it and I must say I agree.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk