LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

TK woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and went to get a glass of water. In his haze TK wandered into Leon's lab. "This looks like the kitchen" TK said to himself as he entered the room. The lights didn't come on, so he decided to go ahead in without the lights. He looked for a sink or a stash of water bottles. His search turned up a old cooler. He even read the label on it. "Re:birth huh?" He said to himself again. He drank a whole glass before heading back to his room. As he laid back down he started to

Kris woke up early that morning and saw the lab was open. "Huh? She also noticed project re:birth's containment was open and a glass beside it. "Oh no.. it can't be." She quickly went to TK's room and confirmed that he drank it. She gasped but didn't want to wake him and rushed back to her bedroom and woke Leon. "Honey! Honey! I think TK may have accidentally consumed project re:birth!" She said with panic in her voice

TK was now the age of a fourteen year old. He was unaware of his state because he was still heavily asleep.

"What?" Leon said jumping out of bed. Leon went to see for himself. There he was the fourteen year old TK sleeping. He rushed to his lab and looked over his notes. He looked back at the test rat from the night before. "No change" he said to himself. He went to the container and did the math. "He drank about twenty ounces, so the age rate should be this......" Leon saw the equation and looked back up with shock on his face. "Kris, we have bigger

Kris was so worried about the side effects of the experiment. She looked at the age rates but her mind was all cluttered. "Honey, what does this mean? Are there any side effects? I just want to know if he's alright." She said in a panic. "What bigger problem?"

"His aging hasn't stopped. The amount he drank would leave him at a very young age. We're talking low single digits.The math is showing age one or two. I've never tested it on a human or some of the same

TK didn't believe Kris at the start. "Nice try, but it's not going to work." He said voice still breaking at every other word. TK thought he was thirsty, so he shrugged it off. It started to hit him once he was standing. He had lost a foot in height from the progression of Re:birth. He felt suddenly dizzy and off balance again as Re:birth took another year. Tk's thirteen year old body was only slightly smaller. His voice had lost the cracking, but lost all of the maturity. "I don't feel so good" he said he tried to sit back down on the bed. He felt to the floor with a thud .TK was freaking out at this point. He couldn't breath. He only sat there in shock.

"TK. Rest honey." Kris said as she helped to get him on the bed. "It's alright, sweetheart. Everything will be okay." She said and hugged him to her to reassure him. "You're gonna be just fine. I promise. Don't you worry." She kept saying to calm him down

It took some time for TK to get himself back together. A unknown side effect of Re:birth was emotional regression along with the physical. By this time TK's clothes were falling off of him. He held them to his body with both hands. "Please tell me it has stopped" he pleaded.

Kris patted his back and kissed his head. She had never felt so close to her new son than in that current moment. "Sweetheart, I think it'll be a while till you stop regressing. But so far it seems to be a couple of years a day or 2 perhaps." She said as she looked at him. "Oh honey.. you're so young now." She said and wiped his tears.

"My clothes don't fit" TK said back sniffling.

Leon after an hour came to Kris and TK. "I'm not having any luck reversing Re:birth. I'll need time" He told them disappointed in himself.

"What are you getting at Kris. I'm not sure TK want to go through all of the ages again. If I don't reverse it TK will get to a point where he can't live independently anymore. One of us with always have to be with him" Leon replied.

TK looked up at Leon and Kris and tried to voice his opinion. His voice was lost to him. He didn't know what to say as he was still trying to come to grips with the whole situation.

"He's our son." Kris said. "He's had a rough childhood and maybe he deserves to grow up again. More happily. Plus, we said we wanted a baby so what difference would that make? I don't work so I can be with him at all times." Kris said and looked at Leon.

This was a hard decision for TK. He was looking forward to college, but that the same time a time with a loving family would enjoyable. He closed his eyes and let the answer come from deep inside himself. "Don't reverse it" Came his reply. TK's decision was made for better or for worse it was done.

"Well all right then. I guess that is that. Kris love we have at best a week to get a nursery ready along with clothes and everything else" Leon replied as he thought a few things over. "I need to baby proof the lab and kitchen. We can place the nursery in the side room next to ours" Leon sat by Kris and TK thinking about their next move.

Kris smiled as she looked at TK. "Oh sweetheart. Don't you worry now, Mommy and Daddy will take care of your every need. We'll love you to no end." She said happily and looked at Leon.

"Oh well seems like someone is excited about this I see." She said to Leon and giggled.