LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest inloveanddiapers

Guest inloveanddiapers

Hello! This is Nikki and Joey, we're married and we love wearing diapers together! Are there any others who have shared their fetish with their significant other? We'd love to know!

Hey Nikki that's pretty cool you had such an open mind. I don't know if you'd consider me part of a "diaper couple" but my girlfriend his very supportive of it but it was totally new to her as well and it of course takes some getting to used to. Local munches are where like minded people meet in a non-fetish environment i.e. a bar, pub, restaurant to hang out and get to know one another in the scene. Munches aren't exclusive to the abdl community other alternative lifestyles also hold munches.

Guest inloveanddiapers

Hey Baby Brian! It's awesome that your wife will wear sometimes, I think that's really sweet. Would you mind if I ask the story of how you told her, or how she found out? If it's not too personal :)

Guest inloveanddiapers

I agree with you there Baby Brian. Nikki and I have talked about the time when I told her about the diapers. We wonder how the situation could have played out differently, but I think we can both agree it has turned out just right. When I started to love and accept myself, with the help of Nikki, for who I am, I started to feel less insecure about wanting to wear, and realized that I am perfectly fine and should quit beating myself up over it.

Aloha Nikki and Joey! Baby_Maggie and I are 24/7 diapered couple living in California. We totally understand the peace that comes with having your partner totally understand this aspect of you because they share it. We wish you a happy marriage and many wonderful diaper changes.

Guest inloveanddiapers

Aloha Nikki and Joey! Baby_Maggie and I are 24/7 diapered couple living in California. We totally understand the peace that comes with having your partner totally understand this aspect of you because they share it. We wish you a happy marriage and many wonderful diaper changes.

Howdy Honu, thanks so much for the happy wishes! It is awesome to hear from other couples that love diapers too! Small world eh? hehe.. How did you and Baby_Maggie meet? Were you both in diapers before

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. A while back there was a different AB oriented site that we both belonged to. While lots and lots of other guys sent her emails, mine was sincere and the timing was good. She answered me and our string of emails turned into phone calls and then cross-country visits. Finally, I sought her father's permission, was engaged to her, married her and moved her to where I lived. Not only were we both diaper wearers, we wore discrete diapers to our wedding and have gone 24/7 ever since!

Hi Joey n Nikki. Not a diapered cpl here. I'm the 1 who has the quirk and my wife excepts it as part of who I am. Actually she's the 1 who encourages it. She says I'm much happier when I'm not in deprivation of my desires.