LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Wet

spoonchicken

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a serious thrill out of wetting yourself while dressed up but without a diaper? Always with panties & stockings (of course), but sometimes I'll wear a plastic skirt under my dress / skirt so as to not stain it, and sometimes without a plastic skirt ( i.e., a waterproof petticoat) so I can enjoy the front of the dress or skirt getting wet as well as the panties....your thoughts???

I started off wetting myself wearing long johns and footed sleepers, this was long before I got into diapers.

It was a thrill to wet my long johns, if I did it slowly I could soak them all the way down and into my chuck taylors and socks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 02/09/2015 at 9:52 PM, spoonchicken said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get a serious thrill out of wetting yourself while dressed up but without a diaper? Always with panties & stockings (of course), but sometimes I'll wear a plastic skirt under my dress / skirt so as to not stain it, and sometimes without a plastic skirt ( i.e., a waterproof petticoat) so I can enjoy the front of the dress or skirt getting wet as well as the panties....your thoughts???

I love to wear sissy dresses

On 9/2/2015 at 3:52 PM, spoonchicken said:

Ive just been wearing diapers again for about 4 years. Before that I always wet my underwear and pants. As a boy, countless nights i woke up with soaking wet underwear in a wet bed. I stopped wetting the bed at about 11 but started again at about 13. My mattress was heavily stained before my mom finally put a cover on it. Now i wear a diaper to bed but enjoy the feeling of a wet bed and pants very much!

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/12/2016 at 9:13 PM, Dougie1970 said:

Ive just been wearing diapers again for about 4 years. Before that I always wet my underwear and pants. As a boy, countless nights i woke up with soaking wet underwear in a wet bed. I stopped wetting the bed at about 11 but started again at about 13. My mattress was heavily stained before my mom finally put a cover on it. Now i wear a diaper to bed but enjoy the feeling of a wet bed and pants very much!

Your story sounds so much like mine

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...