LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many times do you wet before you change

• 1 month later...

I change 2-3x. I can get by during the day with a Northshorecare lite which I change into in the mornings and then it seems lately I have had to either add a booster pad or change it early afternoon. And then in evenings after I get home, I put on my northshore supreme.

Since the amount I wet can vary wildly from one day to the next, and I wear rather cheap diapers, the number of wettings can be

Edited by Rachel Emily
corrected typo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use premium diapers XP medical A+ level 4 or prevail extended wear.

I use a large booster in both and pee them 4 to 5 times before i change.

if i am home i have pads to protect my furniture so then i wet till i leak and get the most use from the diaper.

but i like wet diapers and try to always keep them wet..

I'm not sure how many wittings as it very s from day to day. Yesterday I changed 2 or 3 times for the from the time I got up to when I went to bed. Today I had to change at least 4 times at work and I still leaked at least once and I only worked about 5 hours. I'm not a heavy wetter unless it is at night, daring the daytime I it is always little wittings. If it is cold outside I have to change more then when it is hot there is so many other things that add into changing times for me, I have had days where I have to change a just about dry diaper because it is to messed up from walking, crawling around cars, bending and just work in general. Day time I wear XP but not the best they have to offer, but that might change next order as I have to be careful not to leak in customers car. Do not think they would like to sit down on a wet seat, and I really do not want them asking why the seat is wet, as I hate lieing to customers.