LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You had a choice?

Binky

If you had a Choice  

287 members have voted

1. 1. You get only 1 wish and there's no turning back, would you trade everything for wealth or are you sincere in your wishes and would make them come true.

• You win a huge amount of money that lasts your lifetime
    • Your fetish (ab/dl) becomes globally accepted and is considered the normal
    • if your an ab, you can become your desired age and live as if you were always that way (same age forever)
    • you can start your life over again and live through all the stages
    • if ab or dl you can become your desired size and can wear anything you want
    • Your happy the way you are and and don't care what others think. If you want something to come true you would make it happen yourself and not with a wish.
    • Other (if you had another wish in mind choose this option and let us know in the comments)

I went for the only one that makes sense and that is the money. With that much money you can do whatever you want. I could live as much time as an AB and as much time as an adult as I want.

My fetish being accepted or not is irrelevant to me, if anything I would prefer it stayed not accepted.

Living forever as a toddler sounds about as boring as I could ever imagine, they literally cannot do anything.

Starting life again and losing everything I have plus having to go through school again would be (and is some nights) a nightmare.

Becoming baby sized would make it really hard to do a lot thing. Can't drive, can't play games well, etc...

I'm pretty happy but money makes life easier no matter what.

Edited by Elfking

Financial security for the rest of my life has always been the first wish I'd make if I found a genie in a lamp, and it's no different here. Looking at the other options...

- ABDL being the norm would make quite a few things easier as far as getting adult-sized baby gear, but this would essentially be forcing my fetish on the world, even if they're unaware of it. That just makes me uncomfortable.

- I do not want to actually be three years old for the rest of my life. There are many things I enjoy as an adult that I would have to give up. I'd never ride a decent-sized roller coaster again, I'd never be able to finish Game of Thrones, I'd never be able to drive again... jeez, that's a huge one right there. No thank you.

- I am who I am because of the life I've lived and continue to live. Starting over would be to throw that away, everything I've worked for and gained - friendships, achievements, love... I wouldn't do that.

- I'm already tinier than daddy, and if I can lose some weight, I'll be my ideal size. No need for a wish there unless I just want to be lazy.

- I am happy as I am, but financial security would make me happier. Everything else I can get with my own two hands :)

^^^ I'm with DiapermanAl. (Like feature is obviously currently disabled otherwise I'd like your post). I would want to start my life over, but only if I knew what I know now. My reason for wanting this, is because my "parents" screwed up Royally & refuse to accept fault, blame & responsibility to this day. They also tore me down at every turn & told me that I couldn't do what I wanted to do with my life, because contrary to what they verbally said, they didn't want me to be more successful than them. And even though re-living that pain & suffering would be hard, if I had my current knowledge & life experience & knowledge & healing that I've gotten from counseling, I'd know to ignore their negative BS & go out & to be successful & prove them wrong.

Rockies Fan.

nice to see a few more replys and different opinions. sounds like a bad time Rockies Fan, the wish would be awesome but always remember its never to late to mend a relationship. gotta keep family close for as long as you can. Even if you despise them you will regret everything when the time comes. And sorry still new to the site im not sure how to enable the like feature.

It's not your fault Binky. And, I know & I wish I could keep my "parents" close, but it's not highly feasible nor likely in my case, unless some serious changes are made by my "parents". And, I've discussed this at length with my counselor. And the "like" feature is a site issue, nothing that either of us can do anything about. :)

Eternal youth is the obvious choice. Beyond the fetish aspect, you would not age and be affected by age related afflictions. I assume your mind would be capable of learning if not intact. Money would not be an issue, especially in the latter case. You'd need to find a co-conspirator perhaps, at least early, but again not hard.

I chose to start my life over, with the added caveat that I do so as a girl this time. I have no interest in a second lifetime in a male body.

Perhaps, as Elfking said, I should have selected the money. However, as I'm coming up on 54 years old, I figure my best years are behind me, and

Edited by Rachel Emily
  • Like 1

Talke the money. EVerything in the other choices is out of my control and depends on something else, not me. What I do with it depends on me as a person and the kind of person I am. Richer is better off to start with, it

nice to say many more replies. have read them all. id like the poll to be broad so id like the questions to not only have 1 set meaning. so as some have asked if you want to start life over you can start as and finish as what ever you choose.

These are interesting responses, but I guess I've just though about this too logically.

- Having more money than you need could be good, but just like with a good retirement plan, time usually does end up equaling money any ways. Sorry to say, but not having enough money later in life means you just chose the wrong profession to begin with.

- Having a global acceptance for ABDL's would only mean you'll have more facebook followers. As long as you can take the time needed to learn to accept yourself for who you are, and to learn that other's opinions should never hurt who you are or how happy you are,