LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You had a choice?

Binky

If you had a Choice  

287 members have voted

1. 1. You get only 1 wish and there's no turning back, would you trade everything for wealth or are you sincere in your wishes and would make them come true.

• You win a huge amount of money that lasts your lifetime
    • Your fetish (ab/dl) becomes globally accepted and is considered the normal
    • if your an ab, you can become your desired age and live as if you were always that way (same age forever)
    • you can start your life over again and live through all the stages
    • if ab or dl you can become your desired size and can wear anything you want
    • Your happy the way you are and and don't care what others think. If you want something to come true you would make it happen yourself and not with a wish.
    • Other (if you had another wish in mind choose this option and let us know in the comments)

13 hours ago, BriBri360 said:

I would prefer to have an unlimited or nearly unlimited amount of money. It would make it easier to live my life. Someone might finally show interest in me since I could finally afford to go out and do things.

I'd not mind regressing and try it all over again but only if I could also have the option to change genders. I've always wondered what life as a girl would be like.

indeed. If starting over

18 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

You're right--were I to start my life over, I'd definitely want the knowledge/experience I gained in the previous life to carry over. Yes, I want to avoid making the same mistakes again, but more importantly, I'd better appreciate being a biological girl this time around if I remembered how miserable I'd been when I wasn't.

however, that's a monkey's paw thing in itself, thinking about it now. all those mistakes and choices made got you to where you are now. im just thinking about the "back to the future" movies and one change (such as knocking out biff in the parking lot) ripples through time changing that timeline. if you were to change the first mistake, ex: making a left turn instead of a right turn,

3 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

however, that's a monkey's paw thing in itself, thinking about it now. all those mistakes and choices made got you to where you are now. im just thinking about the "back to the future" movies and one change (such as knocking out biff in the parking lot) ripples through time changing that timeline. if you were to change the first mistake, ex: making a left turn instead of a right turn,

15 minutes ago, Rachel Emily said:

Well, I assumed it would be more like a reincarnation--different identity and completely different life circumstances, but with memories of the previous existence. So my original history need not be changed at all. But yes, if I wished for all things to be the same except for my birth gender, then yes, you'd probably be right. For that matter, I might succeed in correcting all my old mistakes, only to make new ones that are just as bad or worse.

• 1 month later...

Other: I would wish for a Y-chromosome. The money is incredibly tempting - get rid of student debt, be comfortable forever, be able to afford my surgeries - but I genuinely want nothing more than I want to be rid of dysphoria forever. I don't wanna start over, even if I could do so assigned male. I can do ageplay just fine as an adult, and I have the ability to be an adult when it's more useful. I want to be a 21 year-old man just like I am now, except with a penis, a prostate, some testicles, a beard, and a couple more inches in height. Oh, and no more "demon hole," if that wasn't implicit.

I'd take the money invest it,turn it into more money then create a closed community called "littleland" for all us littles and it'd be just like a small town with everything,most importantly love,an acceptance. Also all little gear would be cheaper, and I too would be able bodied

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

Oh, that is absolutely brilliant! It reminds me a bit of some online transgender fiction stories featuring something called the Medallion of Zulo. Anyone who wore the Medallion and touched an item of clothing to it was instantly transformed into a duplicate of the last owner of that clothing. If you're a man and you touch the Medallion to a little girl's dress, you become that little girl. If there was no previous owner, then you would become the girl you would have been had you been born that way. It was a quite fascinating series, though I don't think the creator of that story universe has done any new stories in years.

Oh that sounds like a

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'd have to agree with the majority and go for the money that lasts a lifetime. As long as the bills are paid and the necessities are taken care of, I'm pretty much content. A little extra for some entertainment and fun would always be welcome. :)

~UndieNites

On 20/11/2016 at 2:15 PM, DLBiker said:

I think I would stay just the way I am and be happy with it

Thinking long and hard about things I guess I would stay as I am. I do have a little bit of me that would like to see the world as a woman but whether I would if I actually woke up as a woman and there was no way back I don't know.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...