LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

Just like yesterday morning, Ellie woke up feeling surprisingly comfortable and content. Feeling a pacifier still in her mouth reminded her that the last couple days

So interesting to watch as Ellie adapts so readily to being Mommy's baby in so many ways, yet with embarrassment in other ways. Even with the embarrassment, she seems to be accepting all of this very easily and happily in most situations.

The car pulled into a small parking structure in the uptown shopping district, finding a nice spot on the first floor of it. Katie got out of the car, moving along to the backseat area, and pulled out & set up the stroller. After that was done, she wheeled the stroller to the other side, and then reached in and unfastened Ellie

I think i may have an educated guess as to the band but i am not sure. Anyways Fantastic Chapter, Katie and Ellie mind blowing that pompous, arrogant Amazon were icing on the cake. Keep up the fantastic job and as always thank you for sharing

Ellie realized that nowadays, her face seemed to be pretty much locked in a permanent blush. Well okay, that was an exaggeration, but it sure didn

Great job! I do admit I wish the postings were closer together but I also know life happens. And I admit I only want them closer out of my own interests. LOL. But I really like the way day 3 went or has gone and think the upcoming days of getting the new items, her uncle/aunt movie closer and potential romance with Greg will be interesting. Also I am wondering if she will be have any further encounters with the Talons? I truly love this story and look forward to the next update.

It's interesting to read a Diaper Dimension story so different from all the others. Ellie really is welcoming her status as baby and seems to be blushing ONLY because she knows she's not SUPPOSED to be enjoying it so much.

As I re-reading this story I do notice that Ellie allowed this to happen quickly and only really blushes...is she going to somewhat rebel at any time. I know in your latest installment she is happy with Katie and realizes things could be a lot worse but I am just wondering. The rattle is an interesting effect and it is refreshing to see an Amazon not completely deplete the little' head of thought but I do wonder if the regression is somewhat encourage through maybe the breast milk or just a natural progression of the story as is seen at times through diaper dimension stories.

The rattle is an interesting effect and it is refreshing to see an Amazon not completely deplete the little' head of thought but I do wonder if the regression is somewhat encourage through maybe the breast milk or just a natural progression of the story as is seen at times through diaper dimension stories.

I ask myself if Ellie is aware of that the rattle has a hypnotic effect on her.
If she ignored. And I discovered, you may feel that Katie, a betrayed his trust (hypnosis, is a violation to mind)

I wish this update wasn't so short but I can understand wanting the doctors appointment to be a separate chapter. I still would love to see some rebellion of some sort from Ellie but did enjoy this chapter.