LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

I'm surprised only by the lack of conflict if only in Ellie's mind. What has happened to her dreams of college? The pride in her adulthood? I can understand somewhat the comfort of the diaper and of being held close...I'd like that about now, myself! But still, she doesn't seem to feel any confliction (invented word) what so ever. Even with that thought, I am enjoying and the story and looking forward to more.

I am loving this story. The set up with tough girl Ellie was an amazing lead in. Showing her as independent and strong set her up as the least likely of little's to be taken forcefully by an Amazon, much less willingly. I love seeing how she has not been forced into the role but has instead chosen it of her own free will and is so far embracing being babied. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Actually, I was referencing Jeff Corwin; the hand-in-the-hole thing is a gag he does. "A wildlife show with an eccentric yet knowledgeable and entertaining host", indeed...

Huh, well either way it was a good piece of writing. You

For what it's worth, I have been thinking about making my own contribution to this universe, though I'll likely wait until at least a couple of these stories have been brought to completion.

Edited by WBDaddy

However, I feel like there's a bit of a schism here between Ellie's tough-as-nails personality and how she responded to the babying, but we're already over that bridge, I suppose.

Well, Ellie's toughness was partially something she made in an attempt to drive Amazons away; she's softer-hearted than she seems. Plus, one reason she was so dour and serious was because she had nobody else, and had been that way for a long time; she was actually quite lonely. So, being given so much gentle, loving affection and attention is having a considerable effect on her, more than she'd expected. Everything that's happened and is happening is doing a number on her emotional 'barriers', too, leaving her more 'vulnerable' to it all.

Love it, love it, love it! Please keep adding I am thoroughly looking forward to reading more about day 1 and the other things you mentioned. Will there by any chance be a trip to a doc at all? Look forward to reading more!!

Have really enjoyed the story. Not necessarily even a critique, and I can understand what you just explained to WBDaddy, but it kind of seemed like she went from completely distrustful of the giants, and opposed to being babied to being the optimal baby awfully fast. She just seemed to give in a bit quicker than you'd expect. Like I said, im not necessarily critiquing your story; just an observation.

While I too had some negative feelings about Ellie's "before" and "after" differences, I thought about the fact she has been without parents for a while and misses them a great deal. The attention and seeming warmth Katie is showing her probably would feel good to her. This wouldn't be the first person in the world to have that tough exterior who has convinced herself that some people are not to be trusted, that some things are not to be allowed, that she would hate having this being done to her only to find out she really does like what she'd been so vehement about before. Maybe the character is a little overdrawn and maybe under-explained, but I do think the story is interesting and pretty well put together.

While I too had some negative feelings about Ellie's "before" and "after" differences, I thought about the fact she has been without parents for a while and misses them a great deal. The attention and seeming warmth Katie is showing her probably would feel good to her. This wouldn't be the first person in the world to have that tough exterior who has convinced herself that some people are not to be trusted, that some things are not to be allowed, that she would hate having this being done to her only to find out she really does like what she'd been so vehement about before. Maybe the character is a little overdrawn and maybe under-explained, but I do think the story is interesting and pretty well put together.

Day 2 Begin

------------------------------

At about 8:10 the next morning, Ellie awoke, though she did not yet move or open her eye. The memories of all that had happened yesterday came to her, and she felt her face heat up with a blush. Cracking her eye open to see a slowly spinning mobile and the top walls/bars of a crib confirmed it was no dream: she was Katie Emery