LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sissy contemplation

I would suggest if you have any curiosities that you should, if possible, explore them.

Would you want to do stuff with another guy? Can only find out by experimenting and putting yourself in that position and seeing what happens.

Basically, if you are curious about any part of yourself the only way to make things clearer is experimentation. Maybe you would love it, maybe you would hate it, nothing wrong with trying though!

The gender and sexuality issue is not clear cut or black and white as some people might think. Everyone has their own level on this complex scale.

From what you say you have always portrayed a submissive side with feminine overtones. As being born male it is not easy to transform to a passable female form for most of us. This should not stop you from the joy you feel when you put on those knickers, pantyhose, dresses etc. Dress to what suits your body size. You will accept this is what you are and begin to love you image. Of course adult ab images for men dressed as little girls are mostly the same for all of us. You don't have to look sexy!

As to your doubts about your sexuality, in this day and age you don't have feel guilty about your homosexual thoughts, I can guarantee you won't turn into salt! So feel free to explore your mind, I also note in another thread you are exploring the feeling of anal sex albeit with substitute cocks. This by no means can create the wonderful feeling gained from real thing but its a good start.

My advice to you is embrace the moment as life is to short for regrets later.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the site, but I regularly volunteer to help people regarding their sexuality (in a professional environment).

I would just add to the conversation that a desire or curiosity to suck a cock is just that. It doesn't mean you're gay or bi or something else - it means you've got an itch to try something new. I have always feared yet wanted to sky dive. If I do it once, then I say that I've gone sky diving once. Would I then call my self a sky diver? Probably not! Whether or not I enjoyed the activity, I gave it a go, satisfied the curiosity, and am more fulfilled for it. It doesn't mean I need to reassess my identity.