LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

real mom for 23 years now

yes all of them did and my second son wet the bed well into his teens and even now every once in a while i will come across wet pajama pants in the laundry but i never say anything negative or even bring it up

Edited by freemommy

yes english is my first language why do you ask?

yes thats right i guess i am a random mother (not sure that that even means) and i just care about people and want to help them i really dont have an interest in diapers im interested in people who have a need to role play i am a mom and so it makes sense that i would fit into such a role (mommy) in a role playing scenario since i know a lot about being a mom and know what moms do .

i did notice that your "

Edited by freemommy

Alright to be fair I never said my grammar was good I just asked that question because some of your posts were hard to read and I didn't want to be rude by making a comment about it if English was not your first language.

just because you have not come across many moms on here wanting to roleplay , or maybe i am the first one you have ever come across yet , doesnt make it "odd" im a very open minded person and i dont judge people i didnt think i would be judged as being " odd "

dont worry about them, the thing is we here are all so used to being judged by the internet as abnormal, ridiculed by popular media whenever they run a special about adult babies! its always made it look like a freakshow to mainstream culture, we see that and assume all who are not into this like us must feel that way about us, so it is unusual for them to see someone who is not into this that doesnt judge us the same way,

and part of being treated so cruelly by society is the reaction to remain guarded against society, so when we see "red flags" so to speak, we get on edge, dont take offense, truly, if your intentions are earnest then you are more then welcome with wide open arms here, really itll probably be therapeutic for some of these people to see that there truly are some people in this world who dont love diapers whom also dont think we are all freaking weirdos,

You shouldn't assume you know why other people act.

I've seen more people within the ABDL community try to harm other ABDLs than people from outside it. I just advise people be on guard whenever encountering a situation that sounds too good to be true, or doesn't sound like it makes total sense. There is usually an angle they are trying to work to take advantage. I've been here 8 years and have seen it time and time again.

hi hies,

As an older sissy baby, I'm grateful to have see you here online and wanting to be a mommy for people who like to explore their inner infant as I do. How do you feel about sissy babies who wear only cloth diapers? Hugs!

I think you did an awesome job of describing yourself here. I think many of us have had so many "bad" experiences with mommies or daddies who turned out to be not quite the genuine article, and because we feel insecure as adults, we also feel insecure about relationships, online or otherwise. Your statement here gives me the sense that you are a very genuine person, not out to take advantage of anyone's vulnerability. As a real mom you know how vulnerable babies and toddlers can feel, and I think that applies to many of us in the abdl community. Thanks for being there and being so forthright and honest about yourself. Hugs!

i think its healthy to express any desire you have as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else and

Babies are intuitive and extremely sensitive to the emotions and behavior of people around them and immediately pick up on things that go unnoticed by adults , if a person is regressed to infancy im not sure if they become more intuitive to the emotions of other people but its very possible i think that people can

Alright to be fair I never said my grammar was good I just asked that question because some of your posts were hard to read and I didn't want to be rude by making a comment about it if English was not your first language.

I'm very impressed by your thoughtfulness and open-mindedness. It is clear that you enjoy caring for others, particularly boys. Please know that there are many here who truly appreciate your participation here.

E Como Mai,

Honu