LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshore Care Lite Briefs

So, where to begin?

I recently received my order for Large Supreme Northshore briefs. those briefs have been amazing and a new favorite. The fit is wonderful and everything. I will do a review on those diapers later.

But I also requested a sample of the newer Lite version- and those arrived recently today. I was excited to try those on at my next change for the day. But lo and behold- as i unwrapped the diaper from its clear plastic wrapping, the plastic wrap had actually somehow 'melted' onto the brief! And removing it actually tore a slit right in the middle of the brief! I have never had this happen before with any diapers nor samples i tried. To note- the 'clear plastic wrapping' is rather thin- and so I suspect that whether it is the storage, processing or shipment- somewhere on the line the wrapping melted onto the diaper! I will try to get in contact with Nortshore about this. Has this ever happened to anyone else? where the plastic bag/wrapping film has melted onto a diaper?
I wouldn't even feel safe testing the diaper now that it has these holes and slits in them.... :(

I was really looking forward to having these be my new "exercise go-to active diapers" when I need some extra protection during workouts.....

So far- northshore lite or maybe its packaging gets a 1/10...... :(:(

All three sizes of the new NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs are now in-stock. These are our new plastic-backed briefs that are less bulky and less rigid than the original Supreme Briefs and are comparable to Abena Level 2 in absorbency. Supreme Lite is available in Medium, Large and X-Large at http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs.html

Samples are available upon request.

It's highly possible that he PM'd them about the issue, maybe not?

We're switching the samples from shrink wrap to regular bags to avoid them shrink wrap melting onto the diaper. We only found a few that this seemed to be an issue, but we'll change them all out anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience. We do certainly value your feedback.

We're switching the samples from shrink wrap to regular bags to avoid them shrink wrap melting onto the diaper. We only found a few that this seemed to be an issue, but we'll change them all out anyway. Sorry for the inconvenience. We do certainly value your feedback.

Thank you Adam!

Got a bag from Amazon today (I love Sunday delivery!) and ended up giving them more of a test that expected due to a spontaneous "let's go to the lake" trip. Kept me dry and comfortable for six hours!

No, I believe calling them "lite" is perfect. It exemplifies just how horribly cheap the other brands really are- especially when their "supers" can barely hold their own to the Northshore's actually lite

Hello NorthshoreAdam-

I must say that I am absolutely impressed by your dilligence and customer service. Thank you very much for your help. I received another sample (not ripped) and they seemed to work fairly well. They are definitely on par or better than molicare super plus. I will be putting together a more detailed review of the briefs and am seriously considering these for my next order! Thank you!

Hello NorthshoreAdam-

I must say that I am absolutely impressed by your dilligence and customer service. Thank you very much for your help. I received another sample (not ripped) and they seemed to work fairly well. They are definitely on par or better than molicare super plus. I will be putting together a more detailed review of the briefs and am seriously considering these for my next order! Thank you!

• 2 years later...

I just ordered a case of these. I've been seeking a plastic-backed diaper that provides a discrete fit, is not too noisy, and can lock in odor. I've been using Tena Active Fit Maxi for some time. I've also been waiting for ABUniverse to make their new Peak-A-Boo diapers available to order. Discreteness is extremely important. I hope these new North Shore's fit the bill!