LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

messing in public

If you want to mess out in public the only place I could recommend is a place very near your home, like a minute or less away or very near your car so that after you do it you can go back into private very quickly. Doing it in a place where other people then have to be around you is, as others have said, pretty inconsiderate

• Like 1

I have thought about this myself but would only do it close to home, i.e. couple minutes away walking through the streets towards home where i don't tend to encounter many people. Wouldn't dream of doing it around people partly because i don't want to subject them to the smell etc. and party because i don't want local people thinking i have shit myself :(

The thought of doing something like that is exciting but i imagine after the event i would change my mind and especially so if people around. Perhaps it's better left as an exciting idea than a reality.

I have done the messing of diaper quite a lot over the years, and the best time I ever had was at a secluded river bank. Plenty of water for clean up, no one around to offend, and plenty of diapers to change into after clean up.

I've never done it deliberately, but many years ago I had a long drive, late at night, and decided to wear a diaper for the trip home. About half way into my journey I stopped off for something to eat, and once I got back into my car, I decided to poop - it was sort of public, but without the risk of actually being seen/smelled, and without anyone else having to suffer my mess. I was very nearly

I work in a large grocery store. Myself and everyone else there can tell almost instantly if a customer has had an accident, farted, has no deodorant, or hasn't showered. In fact, it's pretty easy to smell the stench of unwashed pits even from half-way down a large shopping aisle. A bad fart will

thinking about messing in public for the first time. has anyone tried it? how was it?

I've done it, but never deliberately. I also made sure to change as quickly as possible, as I'm really self-conscious about the odor.

I'm weird, I guess, in that I've had fantasies about messing, but dislike actually doing it.

I work in a large grocery store. Myself and everyone else there can tell almost instantly if a customer has had an accident, farted, has no deodorant, or hasn't showered. In fact, it's pretty easy to smell the stench of unwashed pits even from half-way down a large shopping aisle. A bad fart will

I have on multiple occasions filled my diapers when in public- in some cases as a challenge to myself to see if I can hold it for a determined amount of time, and in other cases not where I was planning to do it.

To clarify, I have gone through checkouts with a dirty diaper after having a full blown dump while shopping, as my aides became unstoppable.

All that said, I really think it matters how you do it. Are you being considerate of others? If you are hotboxing your dirty diaper on the bus or subway, that's definitely rude. If you're outside or in a relatively open area I don't see the problem. I'd say my personal rule of thumb would be: Can people evade my smell without inconvenience? If not, then I shouldn't be messy there.

Good points. That's exactly why I usually do it on the way out of an establishment anyways,

My philosophy is to not do anything like that if there is any chance anyone at all will notice. Period.

Three reasons: First, it is just bad manners and crude behavior. The chance of anyone who encounters you in such a condition actually enjoying the encounter or being turned on by it is virtually zip.

Second: I am not in to humiliation. At all. I enjoy my "nasty" times. And, while it would be wonderful to share them with a like-minded lady, I can do just fine by myself.

And finally, I have held a relatively high position in my profession, a profession that has treated me well over the decades. Had anyone found out, I would have had to go back to digging ditches. As it is, I'm now retired, have a little ranch and spend my time...digging irrigation ditches!

Besides, folks, our ummm proclivities are not exactly what one might consider to be common in the main stream. There is no sense whatever in force others to have their first association with it be negative.

Just sayin'...

Haven't messaged for ages, but...

As the person who was highlighted as the example of negativity on a thread they started, thought I'd chip in. :P

Seems weird that was a couple of years ago, since then I've gone from a repressed DL, to occasional wearer to 24/7. :)

As regards public messsing, I don't want to ever make a 'scene', or stink anyone out, but if I mess, I mess. Took a lot of time to get to that point, but I'm so happy with it now!

I have not ever messed in public nor do I intend to in the future. I feel that it is a step too far too willfully have a bowel movement in a place of business or on mass transit. No one wants to be around that. Please be considerate of others.