LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fricken China

DailyDi

China too sell 1.4 million fake product to American hunting bargain. We make very hard effort for you :D

Some sites I'm on don't activate new members until they are verified. That would be a tough job here with the numbers we have signing up, but if we have to...........

Banggood or Aliexpress probably sells an affordable

Wow- Captcha used to be pretty darn good at stopping bots :o I wonder if they've got a serious character-recognition program or if they are using humans for that? If the former then the whole world is in trouble!

When it comes to hacking stuff, China is in the front pack and racing hard to be #1 :( It's about the same as when Russian hacking took off after the USSR dissolved so it's likely to get even worse <_<

Glad you're on top of it and wishing you didn't have to be.

Bettypooh

Surprised to hear you mention Banggood...I guess it's more popular than I thought. A couple of years ago that's where I got all my R/C stuff as they had it alot cheaper. The 3 weeks it took me to get the stuff was a bit of a bummer though, but I got used to it. I recently (last week) was astonished by two separate purchases from two separate places in china. I ordered both of them around 2 in the afternoon on Friday...and I about freaked when DHL knocked on the door and delivered both of them on the following Wednesday at 1 in the afternoon. I don't get that kinda service from west coast orders!

Anyway, would these kind of troubles be what may be causing the main site to run slow? I know I am harping on it, but it's starting to get frustrating. ;) It's half speed, quarter speed, "Crawl" speed", go get a drink..mow the lawn speed :P

Edited by Repaid1

I did hear there was a new form of captcha that was much harder for a bot to trick or something like that, maybe it isn't as effective as they thought, or maybe the bot makers have adapted to it already.

I can't recall what it was called or where it was, but just last week I had to verify by selecting 3 pics from a dozen on a page that matched a word they gave which was "soup". Of course there were only 3 bowls of soup pictured out of them all.

Edited by Bettypooh