LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Sissies

pottypanties

I would think that being a "sissy" and being in need of diapers would be automatic, resulting from something "mommy" did to you to see to it that you would always need the diapers

I also wonder how many 'sissies" are not really sissies but are Little Girls who just accepted the label without thinking. I can assure you that there are very large differences between the two

Price and items for sale is driven by demand. The reason a lot of this stuff is expensive is because it is hand made and they have a captive audience. There isn't a lot of choice so if you want these things you will pay through the nose to get them, and if you don't plenty of others will.

Same reason there isn't much choice in little boys clothing for us, because the demand isn't there compared to little girl and sissy stuff.

Also what are these big differences between "sissies" and "little girls" (who aren't female) it almost seems like its just the same thing for people too embarrassed to be called sissy, but I've never really looked into it very closely.

Also, for the number ABDL's. We had a discussion about this a few months ago. While it was all just educated guessing (well not all were educated), we seemed to come up with numbers in the hundreds of thousands, possibly even close to a million once you consider the footprint of those online is usually closer to just 10 percent or less of the total group (indirectly applied from other group studies). Not exactly small, but considering over 6.5 billion people world wide, I guess it kind of is small in a way.

I consider my self a sissy baby. I have worn diapers all of my life but when young developed a love for girls clothes. My mom did not mind and let me wear them.

Even though I have to wear diapers, I like the security, feeling and look of them. Additionally I like baby bottles, pacifiers, plastic baby bibs. infant formula, baby food

One noticeable factor in the love of Sissy Baby is that girlie clothes are so much more adaptable worn with diapers.

The open bottom of a dress or a skirt makes changing easier and of course the shortness can add to the excitement

living a different fantasy. With boy clothes it is almost

• Like 1

BabyLock, folks are misunderstanding me I think. I am not complaining about the prices. I am saying that there must be a lot more sissy babies around than is thought for the simple reason the demand seems to be out doing the supply.

I have found a couple of awesome dress and sissy baby clothing seamstresses on Ebay. They make things to my measurements and many items have lasted for years.

I suspect that I fit your idea of a real sissy baby. I have worn diapers all of my life and even so like them. When my mom found out I liked to wear my sisters petticoats and dresses, she let me during my growing up years.

Mom told my to be wife about me before we got married. She night diapered me cuz she was afraid I would leak and she'd get wet. She was ok with me wearing sissy things as long as she did not have to look at me.

Over the years though my carelessness, she'd find a pacifier or baby bottle laying around. She never commented just put them on my side of the bathroom counter. About 10 years ago, she started to learn about infantilism on the internet.

Slowly she has grown accustom to me. Several years later she started making me bottles of formula for breakfast, night diapering and bedtime.

I go out of my way not to push things on her but often she offers. She has ordered me several sissy dresses and other things over the last few years as gifts.

About a year ago, she told me that she wished she had understood me better years ago and let me be myself more sooner.

She is a great lady and I am extremely fortunate.

BTW, how to I contact Elsy?

pottypantiesn

• Like 1

The reasoning behind the amount of demand is that, well. It's not just sissy babies. A lot of stuff you'll find on, say, birchplace also gets snapped up by sissies who aren't into diapers, because they're often big in the BDSM / forced fem scene. You'll also find crossdressers and trans peeps making a peek now and then. People outside a particular demographic will still find use for them.

Lgbt is about 1% of the US Population but has found friends and have gone a long way to mainstreaming.

Beware some sellers on ETSY are a complete rip off. I made one order with someone named Jessica at a tagsandrags shop, She was supposed to be pretty good, but she absolutely screwed up my order. She couldn't even get the general shape right even though my order included

If you wish to know the difference, check my or Joanne-Chan's blog. for one thing, we do NOT have SPH for starters and it has been discussed here for years. also check my "About Me" and look at GirlTalk, Taffy's Tea Trolley, or any LG site or blog,

Dear Christine,

I think folks are misunderstanding my whole point.To begin with I was not trying to insult anyone or stir up the pot

I have been on and off this site numerous times over the years. The reasons I stay away is that it seems to me some folks are over sensitive and easily offended. I am not suggesting you are.

Anyway, all I was talking about was I am curious how many people are into sissy baby clothing whether GG, trans, boys or what ever. I am thinking that given the huge number of items for sale on one site, EBay, (over 2400 listings) I further mentioned that because these items must be selling as the prices keep rising. As a result there has to be a lot of demand. It makes no difference if the buyers are AB sissies, TG, bondage punishment folks or what ever.There is just a lot of interest. That was all I was trying to say. Apparently I did not communicate to good. I apologize for that.

As for me needing to learn what an AB sissy is, . I have likely been to all of the sites numerous times. I suggest I have been living sissy a/b lifestyle

Knowing what one is enables me to tell if we have interests to share and if we can be close enough to be friends, which is a special relationship,. For an LG a cute dress means something different than for a sissy from what I can glean. There are other interests, like dolls, tiaras, tea sets and the other accoutrements (as discussed in the LG Playhouse and my blog). After a few exchanges, I have been told by sissies that I am "too girl" followed by an honorable parting of the ways. Also there are things that sissies have like SPH, chastity belts, corsets/garters or maid that are of no concern to us. Also, as with any little, the question of chstizement comes up. From what I understand, for a sissy, being treated as a girl is to demean. For a girl, it is a given so chastizement has to be something else. If I am a girl, then being called a girl will do exactly what since that is a given? "feminine" is part of my nature, from what I understand, for a sissy that is forced upon him and it is usually a shallow caricature. Also there is a different "vibe" or subtle "aura" that is present in how we respond to girl-related things, like the caress of our dresses and skirts on our legs, the light touch of a tiara or Alice band or express ourselves and are perceived and interpreted. Expressions of understadning or similarity show values held in common and are, by nature an attraction, which is why I like Rachel Emily, Joanne_Chan and a couple of others so much

To me being a little sissy baby girl is very fun. Over the years I have tried several other avenues of approach to this area and all were disappointments!

For a time I thought I had to let boys and men use me for their entertainment in order to be feminine. I fact one former friend convinced me that if I did not do everything I could to please him and an occasional friend I was not really girlie! I admit that certain aspects of this were fun but it soon became a bore! I finally figured out that it does not matter who or what other think of me or what I am that matters, it is what I do.

Reality tells me that pleasuring a guy is not particularly fun for me. What is fun is dressing up in pretty clothes, playing teaparty with my dollies and teddy bears, coloring, playing baby dollies ( I do not really care for big dolls) hop scotch, jump rope etc.

I love to see myself dressed all pretty, love the feeling of the skirt of my dress billowing our as I sit in it and lay my arms on my lap! I love pretty hair ribbons, mary jane shoes and everything pink and lavender! I love to see my pretty plastic lined rumba panties peeing out from under the skirt of my dress, all poofy and bulged out from my diapers.

Obviously I do not wear a dress and petticoats all of the time. I have a lot of very pretty rompers and shortalls. Many have pretty appliques, lace and

I totally agree with you about the pricing of things on ebay or for that matter any site selling adult baby items.. to the point i just order my plastic panties now.

My Momma just had to get a new sewing machine, due to cost of items she makes me what she wishes her sissy baby to wear.

I totally agree with you about the pricing of things on ebay or for that matter any site selling adult baby items.. to the point i just order my plastic panties now.

My Momma just had to get a new sewing machine, due to cost of items she makes me what she wishes her sissy baby to wear.

I can understand mommy making your outfits. When I was a kid, to my knowledge there were not any people making AB or sissy things. My gram made all of my Sissy baby clothes. My parents did not have a lot of money and my dad would definitely not have let my mom buy things for me as he hated it when he would find me wearing my sisters clothes.

Gram also bought my petticoats, shoes and things like that over the years.

I can understand mommy making your outfits. When I was a kid, to my knowledge there were not any people making AB or sissy things. My gram made all of my Sissy baby clothes. My parents did not have a lot of money and my dad would definitely not have let my mom buy things for me as he hated it when he would find me wearing my sisters clothes.

Gram also bought my petticoats, shoes and things like that over the years.

you had a wonderful Gram, i guess it was because of her and your mommy you are the lovely sissy baby you are today. I had no sisters, but got in trouble in kindergarten for touching the hem of a girls frilly dress.

• Like 1

Yes, I was fortunate to have a mom and gram supportive of me.

A lot of this was because my dad was always so upset with me not being able to control my bladder and having to wear diapers and" plastic baby panties". as my parents always called them. Dad treated me like a baby all of the time. Even though several doctors tried to explain that I could not control my bladder