LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers at amusement parks

I wore nappies to Download Festival in England where they check your bags, they say them, pushed them to the side of the bag to make sure I wasn't hiding anything and let me through without any special attention or anything.

I think most security people are not really phased by things like that. Or they are so fixed on finding the things they don't want to let in that they don't even pay any thought to what they see.

They would not say anything if they seen them, I've worn a diaper at ciderpoint, it was AWESOME for the long lines but the added heat and walking a lot ment that a rash is almost impossable not to get, and i did witch made the next day worse and by the end of the trip it was a vary uncomterable time.

Edited by SunOfSheep

Never been to six flags, but I have been to Disney world, universal, seaworld, and Bush gardens- all diapered and with a spare or two in a backpack. They never bat an eye at my diapers, and always let me through without comment.

• Like 1

I wore diapers to concerts, amusement parks, festivals the whole lot.

In all fairness they never went through my bags or anything.

In the Netherlands they do pad you down but never had any remarks.

There is a chance that they simply do not notice or they are professional enough to not pay any attention to it.

Wayney, where and when was this? In the US that would lead to a very large settlement after filing the lawsuit, and I can use the money :P

One of our members here works for a large Amusement Park company (or used to). They reported that their personnel were instructed to treat this as a medical condition and to be discreet, same as they would do regarding any other physical disability. They also wore at work with support of management.

Laws vary by location but the gist of this is that you are not going to have a problem with this almost anywhere, although your bags may be searched same as everyone else's. Just go with the flow and if need be, remind people that discrimination due to disabilities is illegal and not a very nice thing to do either <_<

Bettypooh