LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Short answer: No

Long answer: Noooooooooooooooo

She is much more likely to try and send you to a therapist than join in... I would ask why you would want her to baby you but I'm afraid of the answer I'd get so I'll just leave it!

• Like 1

I don't want her too it's I was just trying to say she will either flip out or she will support and no I don't want her to diaper me but I'm trying to say she would either be proud and accepting or she will flip out. The changing was a over exaggerated and by babying me she treats me like I'm younger then what I'm really am I don't mean like 2 but she just is overly protected and stuff.

Also the reason why I want to tell is because I can't hide it my room is small and

I moving into my moms house from my dad and my mom always goes into my room and looks around and snoops. Also she already knows I like diapers because she found a use one in my room...

In your specific situation, I'm going to tell you that you should probably tell your mother based on this portion of your post. If she snoops in your room, it's best just to tell her up front and get it out of the way on your terms. The fact that she's already found a used diaper in your room before and didn't say anything likely means that she already has her suspicions if she hasn't connected the dots already. I would say tell her, but do it on a night where you have time to answer questions and to prepare her to hear what you have to say. Maybe have dinner with her first or something and get to the heart of the conversation when you're both in a good mood. Don't drop this in her lap out of the blue, but don't hide it either. It'll be far worse if she finds your stash and your having the same discussion on her terms instead of yours.

I never understood people's reasons or desires to tell their parents about their kink of wearing diapers.

So you're moving into someone else's house. That means you will have to follow their "house rules" whether you agree with them or not, even if it's a parent <_< Get used to that concept because until you get your own place that's how life will be. That single reason is why most people leave the parental home!

If there are no rules regarding openness, then just quietly move in a lockable box/ suitcase/ whatever to prevent snooping. Cover it or hide it well to hopefully keep it from becoming a topic of question, but if it does, say that it is your private space, nothing illegal or immoral is in there, and you'd rather not discuss it. If they press the issue you can either show them or move out :mellow:

If you want to wear diapers

Based on what you said, it seems highly likely your mom is going to find out about your diapers regardless if you tell her or not. You also said your mom likely already knows, and is also a very accepting type of person in general. It also sounds like you are on good, and close, relationship terms with your mom.

NEVER a good idea to share your personal matters like this unless you absolutely have to--such as getting caught in an embarrassing situation. Anyone who does not enjoy our activities will not understand what it means to us. People do not need to know every detail of our intimate lives.

i don't know.. i would love to show up on my mothers doorstep in a very babyish outfit with a big load in my diaper and say.. hey mommy dearest.. look what you created

I agree with BabyJune on this one. It is NEVER a good idea to involve someone else (other than your significant other maybe) in you personal matters like this. People may have a right to know the real you (including your diapers), but they do not need to be involved with what goes on inside of your diapers- especially if they don't enjoy it like you do.

Thx guys for the advice also berry pooh I was planning on moving out as soon as I can afford to live on my own

Then it would be wisest to wait till then before allowing diapers to enter your relationships with your your friends or family. That way they could choose when and if they wanted to be involved without feeling any pressure to do other than they really want to do.

It's all about respect for others and allowing them a guilt-free choice about how they want to live, same as you deserve ;)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I think that your Mother will accept it but she may tell you your on your own with diapering yourself just be prepared for that or it may be in your favor and your Mom just might make you into a tiny baby boy with a nursery just depends on your mother's decision. 

• Like 1