LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is ageplay a sexual thing for you?

Chris24

Not sexual for me in any way as I am always little, even when I'm trying to be big. Its more just who I am. Its fun and it does make me really happy so I guess it is an emotional thing. I also feel better mentally when I'm allowed to be myself.

Yes and no. I'm a regressive AB so I'm not sexually aroused in littlespace. However, there is an aggressively sexual ageplay persona that I have more frequently slipping into, one that's older, but still younger than I actually am. Unlike my little side though,

I'm more on the DL rather than the AB side of the line--diapers for me are therefore quite sexual. Overwhelmingly so. Yet the little bit of time I spend in little girl mode, playing with my dolls and plushies,

• 5 weeks later...

There is nothing sexual for me when i am in the baby mood. I am acting like a 2 year old because it helps me cope with my life problems i was born different and been disabled because of the problems i had when growning up. Sexual things are done in the adult mood for me bye for now baby chris.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see it as a sexual thing for me; more emotional. The times that I've gotten aroused while regressing used to freak me out for years, but fairly recently I learned that it's actually perfectly normal for a two year old to get erections and even masturbate; I was a bit shocked to discover that, but also immensely relieved because as a little kid I was terrified I was some kind of pervert which was the biggest reason I was never able to talk about it with my parents.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kinda therapeutic for me. I do it as a chance to briefly minimize or escape from debilitating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. When I'm in little space, I still have OCD, but it's a lot more manageable because being little puts me in a more carefree mindset. I like it so much because it reduces an otherwise excruciating load of anxiety.

Though I don't do it for sexual reasons, it does have sexual effects. I often feel naughty and submissive when I'm in little space. I also find it a lot easier to get turned-on, and I'm more open to experimentation, because the drop in anxiety and the adoption of the youthful persona gives me a sense of innocent curiosity. I don't feel bad masturbating when little because little boys are pretty notorious for playing with themselves. I haven't really explored it much with other people yet, though. I'd like to see how that goes.

• 1 month later...

For me it is sexual, but I totally get that for others it's not remotely sexy. I find the naughtiness sexy and the feel of a nappy and plastic pants really feel really good. I also like being a daddy figure to others as I find something (I don't know what or why) very sexy as well as getting a kick from giving someone something that they really want or need. I also find that my needs for this come and go.

• 2 years later...

I'm on the DL & Pants side & it's definitely sexual for me. My desire to go into age regression type activities is rather limited. However, the thought & images of others deliberately messing & wetting themselves for pleasure, & showing off about it, sexually excites me. The sense of anticipation & genital stimulation I experience when doing it myself draws me to keep touching myself 'down there' & eventually start masturbating. It's harmless but I appreciate many people would find it pretty anti-social & disgusting. Consequently, I generally indulge myself in secret when nobody else is around.

It also seems to be a way of getting rid of various tensions, some of which originate in nonsexual areas of my life. I can understand how age regression for others can be therapeutic & asexual. In fact on the AB side when people start talking about baby + mommy & daddy type play, when it includes diaper punishment & forms of sexual abuse, tends to give me the creeps. But so long as it's just a bit of fun between freely consenting adults I don't feel I have any right to be judgemental against people who go in for this sort of thing.

it's what you make it.  It's not always sexual.  For some it's just roleplay, comfort, stress relief, everyone is different.

I’m brand new to this so it’s hard to say for sure, but for me I think it’s a little of both. When I get home after work and put on a diaper and suck on my paci, it isn’t sexual. The idea of a forming a connection with a daddy who takes care of me and loves me isn’t either. But when I think about someone putting me in diapers and changing me, and treating me like a baby, well that’s exciting to me. 

Simply put - Babies don't know about the birds and bees. YET ! 

As for Adult Babies - well - if they do they have advanced beyond that Garden of Eden !

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about 60/40 with it, 60% non sexual and 40% sexual. The non sexual side of it is my AB side and the sexual side if my DL and BDSM side. My AB side is a important psychological part of myself I regress to cope and relax. My sexual side is mostly seperate but the two can come together at times.

• 6 months later...

It totally depends on the situation. Diapers are both a comfort and a turn on for me. If I'm an adult being treated like a baby while in an adult headspace it is also a turn on, but I'd never have sex in an ABDL setting. If I regress to a baby it is completely non-sexual. Sex ruins the immersion and snaps me out of the situation I'm in, making me want nothing to do with it. 

• 8 months later...

When I'm home alone I sometimes put on a diaper during the day, and sometimes go to my little space. It's not sexual at all, but comforting. At night though, it can easily turn sexual with my daddy and I love it.  I think we each have our own way of doing ABDL thats unique to us and there's no right or wrong. 

It certainly can be but it doesn't always have to be. Just like when I'm an adult sometimes I feel more sexual and sometimes I feel less sexual. Things depend on where I am, what I doing and who I'm with. If I'm little and with my Daddy and He, I or both of us are feeling frisky then it can certainly be sexual. To me, there is nothing quite like being little, vulnerable and open and having my Daddy connect with me on an emotional and physical level to express our bond and love.

Little kaiya 

Yes, but not exclusively. Sometimes, I just feel like being taken care of because I want it emotionally or mentally, probably more often than I feel it sexually. I have noticed I get a little excited when fantasizing about that kind of care, but that’s not what I get off on. 

52 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

Alex, that expresses how I feel too. I know that emotionally I'm a little boy, and having time as a boy feels so right and good to me. Sometimes I get "funny feelings," but those are like the proto-sexual responses I had as a boy, when I would roll around on the floor or squirm under a table.

Makes me think of our neutered dog, who sometimes gets visibly excited when you arrive.