LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is ageplay a sexual thing for you?

Chris24

It's not really that strange. The AB aspect for most generally is not sexual orientated. A real little or baby wouldn't have any desire for sexual gratification so it makes sense the more in tune you are with it, the less sexual it would be. This is the important distinction where diapers are not a few short in the least.

• Like 2

You raise a very interesting question.

For me it's both, I guess.

I think that's because I have a wetting fetish, as well as being a "little". When I'm little it's about the emotional side of regression; but if I wet (or someone else in the age play wets) then that pushes all my sexual response buttons, too. So I can get both emotional and sexual fulfillment out of different aspects of age play.

For the record, I'm not DL ... I'm "older little", and wear panties, not diapers, when I regress.

Some people just can't see anyone else's point of view. If everyone was like that I'd shoot myself :lol:

I don't regress too far and that not often at all. But I do love being a pre-teen girl; that's where my heart will always be. And that's a pre-sexual age, so for me there has to be a complete separation of the two. Being that I'm mostly asexual kind of makes that easy to accomplish :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The part of it that gives me a sexual thrill is the regression part -- the part where I fantasize about being "turned back into a baby" by some means.

• Like 1

For me it's really more around feeling my emotional age self which is that of a 12ish school girl so for I don't picture anything sexual in that space I'm in which prolly is easier being asexual I guess because it's kind like opening a door and coming out for hours at a time with your emotions without any "But I'm an adult" self censoring going on so I just need to clutching my doll or stuffie jumping up and down then I just do. I spend an increasing amount of time regressed, not least with being unwell and as bad as that is, the regression helps an awful lot.

• 1 month later...