LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First-Time Enema Use

So I've read the forums, the faq, and searched. I've seen lots of discussion of enemas and they seem pretty safe to use. It's my birthday in a couple of days, and I wanted to try one to see what it was like as a birthday gift to myself, but I've never done it before. I figured on just going to Wal-mart and picking up a generic one in the pharmacy and reading the instructions. But seeing as how I'm totally new to this, I thought I'd ask the audience for some tips...

Listen, I'm fairly new to this forum as well but, lucky you, not that new to enemas. I gave myself a bit of a homemade enema for the first time when I was about 13, but that was in the shower. It's pretty fun if it's in a contained area, if you like the feeling of losing control. That's only if you give yourself a big enough one. Just a tip: try to keep it in a controlled area, and if

I've used the Fleets enemas a few times, not really a big deal.

Recently, I bought a kit and tried a coffee enema. I made a quart of coffee, let it cool to body temp, (that took awhile) pored it into the bag.

I got into the shower and hung the bag from the shower head andand carefully inserted the tube into my rectum. Then I put on a thick North Shore CareCare diaper. I nelt down in the tub, with my butt sticking in the air and opened the valve. I could feel the enema flowing in, but couldn't tell when it was done. Nothing leaked out, it all went in. I waited several minutes, closed the valve and carefully removed the tube.

I checked and the bag was empty. I went and laid in bed. There was pressure in my belly, but not uncomfortable. If any discomfort started, I'd just massage my abdomen a little and roll to the other side.

After about 25-30 minutes, I got out of bed and went back to the bathtub. There I let loose. Wow what a great feeling. Good thing I was in the tub because the diaper didn't hold it all.

That was my experience. I want to do it again, just haven't had the chance to. Good luck.

I got into the shower and hung the bag from the shower head andand carefully inserted the tube into my rectum. Then I put on a thick North Shore CareCare diaper. I nelt down in the tub, with my butt sticking in the air and opened the valve. I could feel the enema flowing in, but couldn't tell when it was done. Nothing leaked out, it all went in. I waited several minutes, closed the valve and carefully removed the tube.

That's the type of set up I wanted to do, except with just plain water. Luckily I do live by myself in an apartment with my own shower. I was hoping to also use a North Shore AirSupreme diaper with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...