LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does it feel like?

For those who are actually incontinent, what does it feel like? Is there no feeling? I know it can very, so I thought I'd ask. Do you just not know it happened until you consciously check your diaper? Do you feel it building up and simply have no control to stop it? I know it can differ from person to person, depending on the type of incontinence and what causes it. Also,

Varies tbh. Sometimes I get a sudden urge but most of the time its just leaking, like if i cough or something. actually the stress incontinence tends to be worse when i'm sick. i have been woking up from feeling cold and wet on occasion but normally i just wake up to a wet diaper in the morning without any memory of anything.

I sometimes get the feeling of being kicked like a mule in the bladder and other times it's just the advancing warm wetness that I feel. I am incontinent due to multiple genetic neuro muscular disorders. I have a neuro genic bladder and bowel as well as OAB, Incontinence and functional incontinence due to being in a power wheelchair, as far as my bowel I use so many laxatives I can barely move them with like 6 different oral laxatives and suppositories. I am a train wreck on the tracks.

I have some nerve damage in my lower spine that causes my incontinence, so I can't feel my bladder level at all. The other thing is sometimes it will fill up pretty full before it releases, and other times it will release when it doesn't have much in it. If it is pretty full, I can feel it when the urine starts "coming down the pipe" so to speak, but I can't so anything to stop it, if it isn't very full, I don't feel anything really except the warmth of wetting my diaper. I have kind of the same issue with my bowels, I don't have a lot of feeling from the lower digestive tract. The inner sphincter is naturally involuntary anyway, but I have no control over my outer sphincter. So I don't feel when things are moving down the track usually, but I can still feel the inner sphincter open. At that point, I usually only have a very short time before I begin to go, and I can't do anything to stop it really, which is a strange feeling, because I try to "clench" and hold it back, but nothing happens. It is a weird feeling to tell your body to do something that it has done thousands of times, and get no response.

• Like 1

For me it is just a case of not being able to hold it when I feel the need to pee which comes with very little warning. I also tend to drip and dribble all the time. Once asleep my bladder just empties as it sees fit. I wet every night.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess for me i can normally feel when I have to go and some pressure. I kinda find it more convenient half the time to go in my diaper rather than race to the toilet, then wrestle my pants, plastic pants and tapes- hopin that I don't tear the diaper too bad- or fish my jimmy out sometimes 2-3+

Edited by kdlstar9