LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ID Expert Slip Maxi

Yep, since Tena went cloth back I have been buying these and they are very good especially for the price which seems cheap as far as nappies go.

Only problem I have is with the tapes, once4 they are on there is little or no adjusting them unless you use the secondary tape.

I've been a big fan of the ID Slip PE backed for a long time now. Super absorbent, thick and crinkly they also match the Tena Slip Maxi, apart from the tapes.

Once they are on, there is no adjusting them unless you apply the secondary tape, but that's never reliable.

I like AMD (Activ Medical Device) Slip maxi medium, I'll buy and try these, they sound like a similar product. although people have said it's the thickest they've tried, I'll definitely try them. I usually use Wellness Superio Signature. the AMD brand seems cheaper and better imo, except they're cloth backed compared to plastic backed wellness

Oddly enough, I haven't gone for the PE backed. I'm one of those strange people who prefers the cotton feel to plastic backed. The advantage of which is that the fasten over and over again.

Edited by Frogboy
  • 2 months later...

Hi Froogboy, may I be so rude as to ask what waist size you are?

Thinking about getting some of these, and on paper a medium should be plenty big enough, but now I'm not so sure after your remarks.

I'm a 36" trouser size (i guess widest part of me nearer 40 :)

• 8 months later...

i love ID nappies once you get used to the tabs .i was using cloth backed but didn't like the feel of them much prefer plastic back .also as was said the are thick and once the are wet they do make you waddle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I use them when summer hits. Because I get blisters from PE backed diapers during the warm seasons. 

The ID slip Maxi cotton in my opinion is a good diaper, above average capacity, but do swell a lot. So not the most discrete diaper out there. I actually prefer the Seni Quattro diaper over the ID slip Maxi. Because the Seni Quattro hold just as much if not more, and does not swell up insanely when wet. Meaning it's fairly discrete even when wet / soaked.

The plastic backed version is one of my 'go to' diapers.  I like them a lot.  However I've noticed that they tend to stretch out a bit when I'm wearing them and loosen over time....especially when wet.

I love these diapers alot. Found a pack at a thrift store awhile back and loved them. The lining is sooo soft and comfy. Just bought a pack for rare special occasions. They hold alot and all around for me a perfect diaper.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk