LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

McKesson Ultra Diapers

I recently picked up a couple of bags of McKesson Ultra Diapers for a super low price at a local thrift shop. They aren't very thick, don't have standing leak guards, and are cloth covered with thin cloth sides. Given all that I wasn't expecting much performance but after using quite a few I've been pleasantly surprised at how well they work for me and how cool they are to wear. In addition the velcro tabs can be refastened several times which allows them to be snugged up or removed to use the toilet.

I've found they'll take two fairly heavy floods or three moderate wettings quite easily without leaking. I believe the reason these "work" is that they absorb super quick and wick very well, all attributes of a very high-pulp content diaper. In addition the crotch is quite wide which allows room for the male anatomy while not blocking the flow/wicking action, they also have several strands of good elastic at the legs. There is some SAP, but not a lot, so they don't swell up much and this is where you have to be a bit careful. When they do reach capacity they will press-out fairly easily due to not having much SAP to lock in the urine.

For sure these aren't premium diapers by any stretch, but if you do have fairly large floods and are able to change a few times a day these may just work well for you, I know they are great for my situation. At well under $.60 a diaper this may be a good solution for some.

I'd really like to hear if anyone else has had any experience with these diapers?

Edited by Pads n Pullups